Sleepover ~(Ron x Neville)~

⚠️Cussing, mentions of bullying, gay panic attack. If I missed any, then please tell me.⚠️

●.If you haven't read the Drarry One-shot before this, then this entire one-shot won't make much sense.●
_________________________________________
(Not edited)

(3rd person's POV)

After Hermione dragged Ron out of Harry and his room, she quickly led him into Neville's room, opening the door before Ron could protest at all.

"Good afternoon, Neville! Can Ron stay in here tonight so Drarry can happen?" Hermione asked but had already exited the room before either boy could say a word.

"I can leave. Sorry about her. She is just trying to make sure Draco and Harry get together, and I'm not in the room to bother them." Ron explained quickly before reaching for the door handle until he heard Neville's soft voice from behind him.

"No, it's okay. You can stay in here if you want to, I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable with having to be in the same room as Drarry with whatever they are doing." Neville said with a small smile before putting the space in front of him on his bed, beckoning for Ron to sit down, which he did.

"Um, thank you." Ron said with a light blush dusting his face from being this close to his crush and on a bed.

"Um, I don't mean to be rude, but how did you get a dorm to yourself?" Ron asked after a few minutes of the two sitting in silence while Neville was drawing in his sketchbook.

"Oh, well, I kept getting bullied a lot, from all houses, pretty badly. So McGonagall and Dumbledore decided that it would be best for me to just have my own dorm room, so I did." Neville stated like it was nothing, but just those few words had Ron in fumes.

"I'm going to need names and house names, please." Ron said with a small smile before handing Neville a pice of paper because Neville already had a quill and ink.

"Um, may I ask why?" Neville asked while writing down the main people's names down with their houses beside them before handing it to Ron, who gladly took it before scanning over the list.

"Oh no reason, just my brothers have some inventions that still need testing, so now they have their guinea pigs." Ron stated with a small smile, something glistening in his eyes that Neville couldn't put his finger on but didn't dwell on that for too long.

"Alright..." Neville trailed off with a small blush from seeing Ron concerned for him. The blush didn't go unnoticed from Ron.

"So, do you want to sleep now or stay up longer, or whatever you want to do?" Neville asked after a few minutes of Ron just looking at him, taking in all of his features, causing Neville to be a blushing mess.

"Whatever you want to do is fine with me, just when we do sleep, I will need to borrow a pillow so I can sleep on the floor." Ron sighed with a small smile that grew when he saw Neville rapidly shake his head in a  'no' motion.

"You're not sleeping on the floor. If anyone is sleeping on the floor, then I will be." Neville stated, quickly turning Ron's smile into a frown.

"Um, no, this is your room, so you get the bed." Ron argued as Neville got up and put his sketchbook away before standing, back beside the bed.

"Why don't we just both sleep on the bed? You don't mind some cuddling, do you?" Ron asked with a small smile when he saw Neville turn five shades darker red.

"No, that's fine, but if I somehow take more room than you would like me to, then don't hesitate to shove me off of the bed." Neville stated while still standing and looking at the floor that looked insanely interesting at the moment.