XXI. The Second

~~~~ALDIE's POV~~~~

"Aya!!!" I screamed out her name like hell that I felt my soul was taken away from my body. She collapsed! Damn it! I rush towards her side and saw others coming her way as well. I don't know what happened but suddenly I feel that the court became crowded.

Still, my thoughts are so preoccupied only by what is happening.

"Aya, Aya!" my voice is shaking as I shake her body. I can hear myself terrified to the full extent. I took her wrist to feel her pulse and thank God that I can still feel her. I am so dead nervous and worried at the same time. What happened just now? Think Harris! Think quick! Over fatigue? Of what? I didn't see any symptoms at all.

"Momma?" Ciera pokes Aya. I forgot about them. Janus, Cedric where are they? I look at the whole court and saw Anika Sandoval holding them both. Ced's about to cry so I gave him an okay sign. There were bodyguards too.

"Ciera? Al? What happened?" Aya's eyes are now opened.

She puts her hands on my face and started to caress me. "Why do you look you so terrified?" All of the emotions I kept almost burst out in an instant.

"Common Aya, we have to see a doctor. We need to go to the hospital right now. We have to hur—" I was about to carry her when she sat up in an Indian sitting position.

"You're a doctor Al. And please stop panicking. Ciera will be frightened. I'm okay now. I don't know what happened but I guess I just slipped," then she held out her tongue. I can't believe this girl.

"What happened to you Momma?" Ciera, Right!

"Nothing baby. Momma just slipped." I assured her. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure Dada, later. I want to be with Momma!" her eyes still looking at Aya.

"Momma's okay baby. I'll take care of her. Can you first go to your Kuya Janus and Kuya Ced? They're---"

Suddenly.... someone carried Aya in his arms and "You can take care of the kids. I'll take care of her instead." Irritation filled me. This is kid is getting into my bones again. One by one, I can hear everyone now.

People murmuring with each other trying to understand what is happening. Now I know why there are bodyguards and why people can't come near us. It's probably because of them. Well, same how curiosity kills, popularity does too.

"Yuki! What are you doing in here?" he ignored her question and continued to rant. Wait! She did not even tell him to put her down? What were you thinking Aya? First, you kissed him! Now, you're allowing him so close to you like that? Grrr. Tsssssss.

"What do you think you're doing tiring yourself too much?! I told you to rest Ally. Look at what happened! You've been depriving yourself with sleep since last week. What do you think will happen next if you force yourself too much?" who the hell he think he is scolding her like that?

He was about to take off but Aya shouted that made him stop his tracks. "Yuki stop!" said Aya.

Wait, what?! Aya can't sleep? Insomia?

"No, no, Al! I was just reviewing something for our case study. I didn't know that our chosen topic was too broad so I've been keeping out so late for quite some time now to finish things quickly. I don't have insomnia or whatsoever," I guess you read my mind huh?

I sighed. "Aya, you could've told me so I can help you instead. It hasn't been a year since you started rehabilitating. You shouldn't be forcing yourself too much."