XV. Anew

~~~~ALIRA's POV~~~~

When I heard that the class is formally over, I can't help but smile especially the time when my professor specifically said it. It's like I won over something. Won over him.

"Pfft-!" I can't help but to laugh when I'm picturing his face on my mind. Hahaha I don't know, it just feels so good.

But then again, not all the time you'll feel so good. As I walk towards the elevator that can take me to the roof deck, I saw everyone, as in literally everyone, looking at my direction. I can't stand too much attention like this so I walk really fast passing all those stares. Unfortunately, I still heard some say bad things about me.

Since my first day, they are all like this! I thought it is just normal as I am just a new student but my gosh! Like what the hell did I do for them to gossip about me so much? Is it a crime to have conversation with the top 15 students of this school? They are not even Gods and Goddesses so why worship them so much to the point that these people doesn't want them being friends with a nobody like me? This is so absurd!

"She's a slut for sure," said one girl as I walk past their group. Ridiculous.

And what?! Me a slut!? Like what the fudge?!!! Do I look like one? My gosh! Gratefully, since I woke up, Pii-bii taught me how to control my feelings. Because if not? I already pulled off all that girls' hair. Tssss. I pretended to not hear anything at all and just kept on walking.

That's it! I am super decided now. I need to stop garnering so much attention. I only want a quiet college life. I don't want to be part of this royalty craze. I just needed a quiet space in this school and I won't be getting that if I am always the center of everyone's attention which I know is currently staring at me right now!!! Aish!

Hmmm.. What to do? What to do? What to do? Hmmmmm...

I guess talking to Yuki is a bit safe since he's always in hiding and I know for sure that he's not the type to show himself to other people but,.. I sigh... I need to be wary of others like Kahel and their group. Judging by how people look at them, they all seemed to be on the top spot. And people are I guess is literally following their lives. I can sense that since the news about them spread like wildfire. Just like that. Tsss.

But for now, I will make sure that I won't be part of that royalty system as best as I may perhaps. I don't know. I just don't feel like it. I just don't feel that I belong. And, I don't feel that it's appropriate for me to even be part of it.

You know those times when you feel that you are so out of place of something/someplace? That is what I'm feeling right now. I guess I am just being paranoid but I don't want a time to come when someone will bitch slap me about my status in life.

With that, I texted Yuki and told him that I'll pass today and will just meet him tomorrow morning.

He immediately called probably after he read my message.

"Hello? Yuki?" I answered my phone still walking on the other direction pass the elevator.

"Why? Is something wrong?" I smiled hearing him say this. He sounded like Pii-Bii. So always worried about me. Tsk. That's not a good thing Aya! You should stop worrying other people. Tsk.

"No. None at all Yuki. I just needed to use my time today for researching something. I'll tell it to you later okay?" I heard him sigh before saying okay. I told him that I'll just text him once I'm done.