Jungkook went to y/n.

After finishing their work they decided to stay on a hotel nearby cause it was quite late and they were far away from Seoul. Everyone went to there hotel room. Y/n took a shower then dressed up. She always has an extra dress in her car. She was not in the mood of eating so she pass dinner. She again looked at her phone, she was pissed off. She tried to sleep but couldn’t 

To take some fress air. She came out from her room. 

She was walking around when she saw Jungkook who was standing alone on the balcony. He was in deep thought, he didn’t even realize that y/n was walking towards him.

 He looked ethereal. He was in casual cloths, his eyes were shining in the illuminating light reflect. For a moment y/n thought he should have be a model. 

"Trouble in paradise?" she asked shattering his deep thoughts. He was taken a back at her sudden appearance. 

There his heart goes again, beating abnormally whenever she is around. 

"Huh, well nothing much just thinking about business. What about you?  Couldn’t sleep?" he asked looking at her. 

She was also in her casual cloths. Her hair wasn’t tied anymore,  they were free. Jungkook mentally gasped at her attire. He felt his body heating up, for some reason he knew his neck and cheeks will chenge colours. But he was thankful cause of the lights.  Jungkook has always loved her like this more. 

He prefer her real self. 

"Nah." y/n sigh

Jungkook was about to talk but her phone rings. Y/n quickly picked up, after finishing her talk she sigh in relief. 

"What happened?  You seemed pretty concerned. Everything okay? " Jungkook asked 

"My grandpa went to doctors today he was sick for days. He wouldn’t pick up my calls. I thought reports were pretty serious. But now that old man called and confirm that his report were alright. He was on a date with grandma and forget his phone home." y/n said with a small smile 

"W-wait what!!  Date?  Your grandpa?" Jungkook's reaction made y/n grin. She was also stunned when she heard that. Even though she was worried and pissed off whole day but this made her day. 

"Woah!  What a colourful man." Jungkook said rubbing the back of his neck. 

Unknown to them Taehyung was looking intensely at their interaction from a far. Rage burn in this veins. For the first time he had seen y/n smile. It was so beautiful that he couldn’t breath for a moment. Then it hit him the reason she was smiling was none other than Jungkook. 

Why are they so comfortable around each others? 

What's there relation? He checked his background but he didn’t find anything suspicious, he didn’t even find a single clue. Jungkook and y/n study in the same school but never has been seen with each other that's what the report said.

But now he can assume that they did had some type of past when they were in middle school. 

Y/n...she was really comfortable around Jungkook. Not only that she smiled? To that Jungkook?  It's a big no to him and his ego. Burning rage was what he felt. But for now what can he do, whatever they does is none of his business. So he is no one who can question them. 

"Oh look It's snowing." Jungkook exclaimed happily. 

"Yah. It's pretty." y/n said softly looking at snow falling. Jungkook was again taken a back at her soft tone.

Jungkook looked at her, she is mesmerizing. 

"Yah,, so pretty." he mumbled under his breath looking at her. He notice the atmosphere is more cold that before and y/n was cold. But she almost did a good job hiding it. 

Jungkook took off his jacket and place it around y/n shoulder carefully. Y/n startled at it she gave a pointed look at him but didn’t say anything. It was pretty cold actually. 

"Take it,  It's cold." Jungkook said 

"Don't you feel cold Jeon boy?" she asked enjoying the snow falling 

"I'm used to it." he answer nonchalantly 

"Why?"

"Well, I didn’t had the privilege for warm clothes, just very few clothes I had. My aunt would beat me more if I buy something for me instead of giving her the money.  So, my body is used to the cold." Jungkook explained. 

Y/n's eyes widen slightly. Her fist clenched. 

"Hey It's okay really. I'm good now you know." Jungkook laugh nervously. He could sense her anger.

"Thanks." she whispers controlling her anger. This is why she always appreciate every small things in this life and always thankful for everything. 

"Huh?"

"For the jacket." 

Jungkook smiled.

 His heart beat was this fast he was afraid she can also heart nevertheless  it shook him to his core. Y/n has thanked him,he felt giddy. 

They looked ahead. 

Again both of them silently enjoy the snowfall together  

Thank you

Please vote and comment 🌼