"And it was a good one, right on the shin," she says still laughing.

"No one kicks Grey," Cruz says with a frown on his face. Who had the audacity to kick him? He would kill them.

"Mia just did," Carla replied with a smug look, obviously proud of her little friend.

Cruz pouts and picks up his cup of coffee, still caught off guard that Mia actually kicked Grey.

Mia's POV:

"So how long have you two been playing boyfriend and girlfriend?" I ask Carter and Clarissa, as I straighten Grey's tie for him.

"About...four months," Clarissa replied after counting off on her fingers.

"Years!" Carter corrected her. "My little scatter brain!" Carter laughs. "Sorry, sometimes she's a little ... blonde."

"Oh, well," Clarissa laughs and touches her hair, clearly embracing her blondness.

"If I can give you some advice, get engaged," I tell them as I lightly slap my left hand on Grey's cheek. "It's just so much more ..." I try to think of a word, as Grey takes my hand from his cheek and puts his arm around my shoulder, "stable. Wouldn't you agree, Mr. Buys?"

Grey kisses my forehead, his hand traveling to my waist and down to my put. I quickly move his hand back up. Because oh no sir, that's not happening.

"I couldn't agree more," Mr. Buys replies looking at me while shaking his head in agreement.

Grey leans in for another kiss as I pull away.

"Well, Synergy and I did research on the international wine market ..." Carter starts talking.

"Excuse me, Carter, I was thinking about a patient's..." Grey starts but trails off, "Did you say you worked for Synergy?"

"Yes, that's why I'm here. And.." Carter continues but he was clearly irritated from the interuption.

"Wow! Synergy! You recently did that excellent campaign for the new telephone company?" Grey interrupted him again. He was amazed.

"Yes." Carter answered shortly, but a little bit intrigued.

"Andrew, if these guys can do half as much for your wine farm, you won't only go international, the next stop is the moon. The moon!" Grey exclaims, still laughing, his eyes wide and filled with amazement.

"Thanks, Grey," Carter smiled.

"Synergy..." Grey muttered more to himself than anyone else.

"Oh, honey," I say to Grey holding up his phone, "Look it's the hospital. They need you immediately. There's an emergency rectum."

"Relax, my love, Dr. Ass...zhausen is on call," Grey replied coolly, before turning to Andrew with a serious expression on his face. "Andrew, I'm serious."

He seriously couldn't think of a better surname for a doctor?

"That's why I'm inviting you to Wine and Lust for the weekend," Mr. Buys says. "And I insist that you bring your partners along."

I look at him with wide eyes. I cannot be hearing correctly. I would kill Grey if I had to stay a weekend with him.

"Yes!" Clarissa laughs while clapping her hands excitedly.

"I'm sorry, but Grey is unfortunately so busy, he won't be able to make it," I try to excuse Grey, because I'm too pretty for prison.

"That's okay, love. As you know, rectums have a very long ... incubation period," Grey replies again, putting a grape on his mouth. I narrow my eyes at him. "So, Andrew, it would be a privilege."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him, almost knocking me off my chair and tucking my head into his shoulder.

"Then that's settled. We'll spend time on the farm in the country and on Sunday morning you'll do your pitches infront of a select audience," Mr. Buys finalised.

Grey smiles satisfied.

The breakfast ends and we all walk out.

As Grey walks infront of me, I reach up and give him a slap to the back of his head.

"What part of 'smile and nod' was unclear?" I ask him, still not sure of what just happened. He can under any circumstances come with us this weekend.

"I think my performance was Oscar material," Grey replies with a smug smirk on his face.

"You have the talent of an ingrown toenail," I bite back.

"And how did it go?" Carla comes up behind me with a large smile on her face and Cruz following behind her.

"Not too bad. Except that an hour long engagement just turned into an entire weekend," I tell her sarcastically.

"What?" Carla and Cruz ask at the same time.

"We have to go to Wine and Lust this weekend with our partners," I explain, a hint of bitterness in my voice.

"I think it's a brilliant idea," Grey says smugly.

"No! No, it's not a brilliant idea. You'll phone Andrew and tell him you're sick or something. Use cancer as an excuse if you have to, I don't care, but you're not coming with," I poke his chest as I say the last five words.

"Mia, book Grey's ticket on our account," Denise comes up to us, almost scaring my breakfast out of me.

"But Denise, I'm really sorry..." I start.

"But Denise, he can't..." Carla starts at the same time.

"No buts. Other doctors can stand in for you. We need you this weekend, Grey," Denise says giving him a sly smirk.

"Like you say, Denise. You need me," Grey says, as he puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me into him, kissing the side of my head.

"Thank you," Denise says. "I want the photos of tomorrow's shoot on my desk ASAP," she blows a kiss, and walks away.

I struggle out of Grey's grip and stomp my foot against the ground.

"Fine, but this time you're on a tight leash and you'll do exactly as I tell you," I tell him, pointing my finger accusingly at him.

Me and Carla start to walk away.

"Okay, just make sure there are two leashes," Grey calls out after me. "I don't go anywhere without my stylist," He says as he pulls Cruz closer.

"Great. My fiancé and his gay friend. I'm sure Andrew will love it," I give them a fake smile.

Before I walk away, I see Grey give Cruz a quick kiss on the cheek, and Cruz clapping him away.

"Stop it!" Cruz yelled at Grey slapping him away.