Grey's POV:

She shuts the door and walks out of her office. I turn and look out of the glass walls of the office and spot Cruz.

"Hey. Pssst!" I whispershout to Cruz, so I could get his attention.

I finally get his attention and he comes to the office.

He opens the door and comes in.

"Im hungry." Is the first thing he says as he closes the door behind him.

"Mojo is as good as ours," I tell him, looking out to see if Ms. Fireball isn't on her way back yet.

Cruz walks closer to me and raises an eyebrow. "Of course." He looks around the office. "What are you doing here?" he asks.

"I've just been out in a position that will guarantee the end of Mojo," I tell him, as I take off my tie. "Give me your tie," I say to him as I throw my tie over his shoulder.

"Why?" he looks at me suspiciously, his curiosity piqued.

Mia's POV:

Me and Carla walk down the hall on the way to my office.

"His name is Grey and he's exactly what I need," I tell Carla.

"If Denise finds out, she'll fire us both. What if they ask how you met and all that?" Carla asks, stressing.

"I'll think of something," I reassure her. I take a deep breath, mentally preparing myself. "As long as he keeps his mouth shut and smiles."

Carla stops in the middle of the hall. I turn around and look at her questioningly. Carla's eyes are wide and she has a mischievous grin spreading across her face. "Oh man, you know what they say about models?" she asks.

"No, what?" I ask, slightly stressing.

"Their IQ starts with a decimal point." She says with her hands on her hips.

I can't help but laugh at Carla, feeling a mix of amusement and embarrassment from the absudity of this situation.

Grey's POV:

I already fixed my tie, now I have to fix Cruz's. I step forward , expertly straightening his tie with a firm tug, a rare moment of gentleness for me.

"You, a model?" he laughs.

I roll my eyes and push him away.

"And you have to pretend you're in love with her?" he asks, giggling as he sits down on the couch. "You can't even spell love." He says as he straightens his tie.

The door opens and Cruz jumps up, coming to stand next to me.

Mia walks in with another girl following behind her. She comes to stand right infront of me.

"Carla, this is IQ, IQ this is..." she starts to introduce us.

"IQ?" I question cutting her off, as the other girl, Carla, starts to laugh.

Mia stands there with wide eyes and winces. "Sorry..." She snaps her fingers, "Grey. This is Grey, the model." She quickly corrects herself.

"Just for the record, I only respond to Grey," I tell her, looking between both girls with an unamused smile. "Just Grey."

Mia nods her head. "Carla is one of my colleagues."