Lan Huan, "About the punishment of ChinSu.. I have decided that She will be writting the clan rules for 15 times.

And..

I think that is enough punishment for just understanding someone's situation and also for protecting her own brother."

Qingheng-Jun, "Ok so Su She must be punished today itself and ChinSu go to the library with Huan and copy down the rules."

Zewu Jun, " Sect leader Lan.. if you don't mind then can I also join them because I wanted to learn the rules too. "

Qingheng-Jun, "No problem Master Li you can also join them and if Sizhui wants he can also join them." said with a smile.

Wangji, " Then I will take leave for today and check the disciple's quarter if everything is arranged properly or not. " Bowed to his father and left towards Disciple's quarter.

The older and younger version of Xichen, ChinSu and Sizhui went towards library.

~ With Wuxian ~

Wuxian was trembling and crying, hugging her knees. She was thinking that how can she be so foolish that she slapped someone of Lan clan.

She thought of her life again and again. At first, she lost her parents when she was 3 then she stayed in the streets for 3 years. When Her Jiang uncle found her loved her like his own daughter.. but.. but.. Madam Jiang disliked her because she thought that Uncle Jiang takes care of Wuxian because she is the daughter of Wei Changze and Changse Sanren.. like she thought that Uncle Jiang kept Wuxian above their kids. Madam Jiang disliked her so much that whenever anything happens like breaking of glass, jar or anything even if it is done by Jiang Cheng.. she blames it on Wuxian. Madam Jiang used to hit Wuxian with her purple whip every time when she made a little mistake. She missed her parents so much and now that she found hed elder sister, her Shījiě.. who is the only person she remembers that also little bit.

Wei ChinSu also broke the rules.. why ? Because of her.. because of her, Wei Wuxian.. her elder sister who never broke any rule today broke so many rules... Wei Wuxian thought aloud.

"WHY..!!? WHY..!!? JUST WHY EVERYTIME I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE CHAOS..? WHY..?" Yelled Wei Wuxian who was literally a crying mess now.

Wangji listened to all her words and felt very bad.. so even knowing that it was rude he entered the room all of a sudden without knocking.

All he found was a crying Wei Ying who was startled at the door opening sound. Wei Ying got the flashbacks when..

~ Flashback ~

Wei Wuxian was training the Jiang disciples in the training ground. When one of the servent came and informed her that Madam Jiang has told her to make lunch for her.

So Wuxian went to the kitchen for making lunch for Madam Jiang. While she was making lunch she was thinking of her mother.. like how she looked like? Was she kind ? Was she a fighter girl or like other girls who could use healing as a cultivation method ?

She was so lost into her thoughts that she added a lot of salt in the dish. She came out of her thought when someone called her again for the lunch. She didn't taste it for the last time like she always does before placing it in the bowls as she was in a hurry because she thought that she will again get a hit by the purple lightening.

When Madam Jiang tasted the dishes, it made her more angry. She called for Wei Wuxian again and asked why was the dish so much salty that usual. Wuxian said that she was thinking of her mother Changse Sanren which made madam Jiang more angry because she hated Sanren. So she again hit Wuxian with her purple whip many times. That day Wuxian was unable to walk properly because she hit at her legs more than her back.