Bonus <3

what in Primus

what in Primus. The reads. Holy hell of a hole. We need six more fragging readers/reads then we reach one hundred. GUYS QUICK GO READ MY CHAPTERS AGAIN—

Bonus cuz ily all

Soundwave had his battle mask down, and Soundwave didn't know why, but he was being pinned to the wall by Hot Rod. He didn't know what the frag the reason was, but he did know his face plate was blue, like, really blue, and he tried on all the edges of Cybertron to stop. Honestly, Hot Rod didn't know what he was doing either, but he just stared blankly at Soundwave, watching the mech.

The two said nothing, and it made Soundwave feel queasy, since Hot Rod usually talked and talked and TALKED.

After a while, Hot Rod just looked down, and smiled, chuckling.

"What?" Soundwave asked, confused but still flustered.
"Well, you know, you're just kinda cute. When you're silent, that is." Hot Rod said, looking back at Soundwave who was still blushing heavily. "Shut up." He said, banging the back of his helm on the wall he was being pinned too.
"It'd be nice if you stop pinning me to a wall like we're gonna make out right here and right now."

Hot Rod stayed silent for a moment, thinking. "What if we did?"

Okay, Soundwave was just beyond flustered now. "W-What? Th-That was only a j—" Hot Rod pressed his dermas against Soundwave's, the blue mech still as a rock. He didn't think that this would happen—when did Hot Rod even—...?

When Hot Rod pulled back he smiled, and made a face like '<3'. Soundwave looked away with just his optics, then he felt.. a bite?? On his neck guard?? HOLD ON, WHAT?

Hot Rod was now biting his neck guard, and let me tell you, Soundwave was basically just what earthlings called it—a blueberry.

"H-Hot Rod—... What are you doing.." Soundwave managed to mutter before moaning heavily after Hot Rod found his soft spot on his neck guard. "Doing what you said, making out." Hot Rod chuckled before kissing him again, basically forcing his glossa through Soundwave's intake.

The two's glossas swirled around each other, but Hot Rod obviously won the fight for dominance.
{}
"Soundwave?" Hot Rod was shaking Soundwave in their shared berth and Soundwave woke up, looking flustered.

Did I seriously just dream of Hot Rod dominating me? He thought.

I hope y'all liked your awarding lime. <3