5 - Cuddles And Snuggles

3rd Person POV

It's only been a day since Soundwave and Hot Rod interfaced with each other for the first time, but not literally their first time.

Hot Rod has had experience, though it's surprising that his drunk self knew how to do that.

But moving on, Soundwave, obviously being the bottom one in their relationship can't walk, nor can he run. The only thing the mech can do is sit and do everything else he can do without using his legs, so, he had to stay in his berth room for a while.

~Earlier~

Hot Rod moved a bit, feeling like he was laying on something—some-bot. He looked around to see he was resting on Soundwave's tanks, the dark blue mech still in recharge.

Hot Rod's helm was pounding, not knowing what happened. The only thing he did remember is when he got high-grade. Too much of it.

(Special thanks to majorsimp72 for telling me what it was called)

"Soundwave," Hot Rod said as he shook his mate. "...I can't move my legs." Soundwave blurted, sitting up and Hot Rod ending up in his lap. "What.. what happened?" Hot Rod asked as he rested his helm on Soundwave's chassis. "We.. we.. mated." Soundwave responded.

It all came back to Hot Rod; the sounds, the blushing mess of Soundwave's face plate, and his cute little spike.

(Yeah, Rod's a bit of a weirdo.)

"We mated..?" Hot Rod repeated, still trying to get fully woken up.

Soundwave didn't respond, just held Hot Rod closer to him, Hot Rod's beating spark soothing him and setting him into a deep recharge.

Hot Rod could tell by Soundwave's frame language was that he just wanted to cuddle, so Hot Rod turned around, cuddling up close to the larger dark blue mech.

After a few mega-cycles, Hot Rod woke up, still in Soundwave's arms but the two in a different position. The smaller mech gently slid out of Soundwave's arms and gave him a kiss on his battle mask, leaving his mate's berthroom.

~Now~

Soundwave stared blankly at the wall, talking to himself.

What am I, of all 'cons supposed to do if I can't fragging WALK, or RUN? Soundwave thought. He then realized Lazerbeak was there, but the mech decided not to try and wake his pet, because usually Lazerbeak woke up at least a mega-cycle after what time it was right now.

"Soundwave? Are you.. mad..?" Hot Rod asked shyly as he slowly approached the dark blue mech after stepping into Soundwave's room. "No?" Soundwave said, which was more of a question than an answer.

"Look—I'm sorry for going drunk yesterday—I just—you know—it's—I'm—" Hot Rod stammered as he looked down at the sitting blue mech, who was obviously making optic contact with him.

"Just—If you're mad, then—" Hot Rod was abruptly interrupted because Soundwave pulled his chin over to his faceplate, the two only inches away from each other.

"I would never be mad, red beetle." Soundwave said as he took down his battle mask to show his intake smiling, and to show Hot Rod that he was happy. "You'll always be a special part of me, no matter what happens, alright, sweetspark?"

Hot Rod felt himself start to let small tears out, then tackled Soundwave down into a hug. "Clingy today, aren't we?" Soundwave teased as he kissed Hot Rod's helm.

Hot Rod smashed his dermas Soundwave's, Hot Rod feeling that same warm and fuzzy feeling.

After the two had pulled away, Hot Rod nuzzled into Soundwave's neck guard.

"I love you, Soundwave."

"I love you too, red beetle."