𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 [𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁]

• • Chapter One • •

Another year... another year of my life... wasted.

. . .

October 31's, 2023.

Halloween is the night where people celebrated there diseased love ones, creating a festivals to honor the dead and ward off evil spirits. thus, they also made a tradition to dress up as monsters, which ancient history told us that, it is to blend in with the lost spirits.

Since Halloween is also believe as a one time pass for unknown creature to roam around freely in the human world, scaring the shit out of little children. For me, that's all bullshit, since parents just made that up to make their kids behave or whatever, like honestly... people will come up with very creative stories in order to scare the living hell out of their children, just for them to listen to the grown ups.

. . .

Catty's POV

My name is Catty, and I'm a 22-year-old college dropout who streams games online for a livelihood. I started living alone after my strict parents kicked me out, the reason for that is simple.

I told them that I wanted to quit studying as a lawyer, because of the stress that is affecting my mental health, I thought both of them will understand because they were so-called supportive... turns out they weren't so fond of the idea of me quitting law school, since they paid so much for my education just to get in to a good University.

Like honestly, I didn't even want this shitty career, they made this decision for me, like what they have been doing ALL MY LIFE.

But of course, the idiot past me was... well an idiot! My parents were controlling my every life, making me some sort of investment... and I though asian parents have it rough, *sigh*.

So anyway... as I rebel againts them, about me wanting to continue my passion to be a well... a gamer. They really... really gave me the look of a true dissapointment, which I don't remember much since that was 6 years ago, and as I remember, I got out of the house by midnight and I was on my own since then.

Kinda weird for parents to kick out their child at midnight... but who cares, all I know is that, I'm making good money on this online people.
Now, I shall end this boring speech of mine and get to the story where my life is now stucked in a stupid orb.

End of Catty's POV

. . .

2:15 PM

Catty, a 25 year old streamer was on her way home after buying her groceries of instant food, because noodles aren't the only things you can cook in under 3 mins. So, After Catty put all of her so called groceries in her car, she then drove to the nearest café to get pumpkin spice latte. She hated the taste, but the drink only comes once a year so why not get it while its still in season.

3:55 PM

"Bleh... Why do I keep buying stuff I don't even need or will ever like it. Then again people tends to buy stuff that caughts their eyes, and after they bough it, they seem to regret it after wards and just put does stuff away in the back of their closet or whatever space they have left, Ok why in the hell am I argueing about an item when I clearly bought a pumpkin spice latte?"