Raced heart

Rosilia standing at the side worriedly looking toward Karishma. Earlier Karishma told her about her heart condition. Rosilia forced her to talk with a doctor as she had recently suffered from a fever.

Karishma and Vedhye ji, both are sitting on the sofa facing each other.

Vedhye ji asks,' Apki pehle kabhi aise wayasta hui hai?'

Karishma thinks for a while making sense of the sentence in her brain and says,' Nhi!'

He again asks,' Kab se aise ho rha hai?'

Karishma again runs a marathon of memory and says,' Shayad pichle hafte se!'

Vedhye ji speaks,' Aapne kuch naya khya ye koi aise wastu jo apke pass abhi ayi ho ye kuch bhi aise jo pichle hafte mai hua ho, koi bhi aisi cheez jiss wajah se apki dil ki dadkan badti hai?'

Karishma just nods her head sideways and then says,' Aise kuch bhi nhi hai. Iss wajah se he maine apse puchne behtar samjha. Yeh sab uss bukhar hone ki wajah se toh nhi ho rhe.'

Vedhye ji nods his head as if thinking about something and says,' Aise pehle toh kabhi nhi hua, aur usko toh kafi din ho chuke hai. Aap aise kre, subha ko doodh aur shaam ko ek santra ye kale ke sewan shuru kre.' He gets up, sighs, and leaves the room.

Karishma also stands up and mumbles,' He didn't even tell the reason.' And then instructs Rosilia,' You heard the doctor from tomorrow no tea in the morning.' And she nods her head.

In the evening, Karishma was having orange as instructed by Vedhye ji, the door burst open and Haseena enters while Neerjah catching upto her.

Haseena looks at her sitting on the sofa, she goes toward her and says,' Aap theek ho?'

Karishma had orange in her mouth when the door burst open and Haseena entered, her hair dancing in the air, dupatta slipping off her torso. She stops in front of her and looks into her eyes and says something.

Karishma could only see her moving lips and she thought,' Why she is shining again?' Her heartbeat quickly picked up race.

Haseena shakes her arm and Karishma speaks,' Aap...aap yahan?' Haseena looks at her and checks her temperature by keeping her hand on Karishma's forehead and then on her head.

' Tapman toh bilkul theek hai! Toh fir Vedhye ji kyu aye the.' She sits on another sofa after asking her.

Karishma keeps the Orange at her side in frustration and thinks,' They didn't work!'

' Hum bilkul theek hai bas Vedhye ji se puchne tha ki hume kaun se phal khane chahiye.' She lied.

She already burdened her before with her thoughts, she didn't want her to worry her anymore when she could sense that she was already disturbed.

Haseena sighs and says,' Aap ne hume kyu nhi bataye?'

Karishma smiles and speaks playfully,' Hum Malika se kaise puch sakte hai ki hume kaun se phal khane chahiye!'

Haseena smiles...

Karishma looks at her genuine smile and her dimples. She looks towards her lap and whispers, ' Her Dimples!'

~~

The next few days, Karishma and Haseena tried to spend some time each day in each other company. Haseena couldn't avoid things that she was raised to do from a young age. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't make herself do the opposite.