11.

━━━━━━2009━━━━━━in the present        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Chapter 11:  Meeting Lexi and stolen jewelry

━━━━━━2009━━━━━━
in the present
       ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Chapter 11:  Meeting Lexi and stolen jewelry

━━━━━━2009━━━━━━in the present        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Chapter 11:  Meeting Lexi and stolen jewelry

     WAKING UP FROM HER NAP. She went into her bathroom, throwing water on her face to wake her up more, and trying to find a way to fix her messed up hair. Her ringtone blared through the room, breaking the silence she once had. Answering it seeing Stefan's contact, she brung it to her ear answering.

"Hello." She softly spoke, half-asleep and half-awake.

"So...this is Ms. Bennett's number." The voice of Damon Salvatore spoke over the phone, sitting on his little brothers bed legs crossed as he looked through his journals laughing at one of his entries.

"Why do you have Stefan's phone?" She questioned him, knowing he was up to no good.

"Just to see how high schools been treating my brother. See he's already made a friend." He told her "what are you number 78?"

"What do you really want Damon?"

"I have something of yours. Something you're gonna want back." He smirked to himself knowing he stole something of hers. Not being there to see her face though, that was criminal.

"And what is that?"

"Where's your necklace?"

"What? It's right on my neck I never take it of-." She stopped in her track's feeling like something was missing, her chest felt free. Rubbing her neck and chest checking for her it she found nothing.

"You should come and get it." He provoked her. Earning a groan and profanity thrown at him, even though he laughed unbothered by her.