09.

━━━━━━2009━━━━━━in the present        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Chapter 9:  haunted

━━━━━━2009━━━━━━
in the present
       ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Chapter 9:  haunted

━━━━━━2009━━━━━━in the present        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Chapter 9:  haunted

📍SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE

ELENA AND IMANI STOOD OUTSIDE THE Salvatore boarding house for Stefan. Imani reached to ring the bell, but the door opened, revealing Damon smiling down at the two girls, who weren't amused.

"Is Stefan here?" Elena asked, her annoyance shown in her glare.

"Yep!" He responded.

"And good morning to you, little miss. I'm on a mission."

Walking inside, Elena looked at him in disgust, crossing her arms. "How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything that you've done?" She questioned him, wondering how he can act like everything he's done is fine.

"And how can you be so brave and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib?" Damon asked the brunette.

"If you wanted us dead, we'd be dead." Elena sneered.

"Yes, you would."

"But we're not." Imani grinned.

"Yet!" He continued enjoying the way their smiles fell.

"Where's Stefan?" Elena asked again, getting frustrated.

"He's upstairs singing 'The Rain in Spain.' Knock yourselves out." Damon replied, walking past them outside.

"Stefan?" Elena called out, getting no response.

"Stefan, are you in there?" Imani called out, walking closer towards a door when a creak from the room stopped her in her tracks.

"Stefan?" Elena moved closer to the door, calling out again.

"Yes." The voice of the younger Salvatore spoke behind them on the steps, making them turn towards his voice.