Welcome Home

It was now 7:45pm and Zac was just  making it back to Philly. Fatima was finishing setting up everything to surprise him when he walked through the door. She had on some red lingerie, some heels, and some perfume ( which was all Zac's favorite ) 15 mins later Zac walks through the door.

Zac: Damnn!!

Fatima: Welcome home baby.

Zac: If this what I get to come home to, then let's go to the courts now.

Fatima: Boy you so silly.

Zac: I missed you.

Fatima: I missed you more.

Zac: What you got going on here?

Fatima: Just wanted to do something for my man.

Zac: Oh is that's right.

Fatima: Yes it is. You hungry?

Zac: Starving

Fatima: Well go get washed up so we can set and have dinner.

Zac: Yes ma'am ( kisses her )

Zac went and washed up and they sat down and ate.

Fatima: How everything go with business today?

Zac: Everything went well, club is doing good. I'm actually thinking about expanding it but wanted you see what you thought before acting on it.

Fatima: Why? It's your club Zac.

Zac: Yes it's my club but, your also who I'm with, and who's apart of my life now. Which means I want you included in my decisions.

Fatima: And I very much appreciate you including me in your decisions making. And I think that you should do whatever it is that's in your heart.

Zac: So you don't think it's a good idea?

Fatima: I do think it's a good idea, and it can definitely bring you more business. But the thing is, why expand it there when we don't live there? You can just get one here and make it bigger.

Zac: Yea you have a point. But Atlanta is a small but big city. And it gets a lot of revenue all year round. Right now the club makes a lot of money, and great business. Just think about how much money It'll make if we expand it.

Fatima: You definitely right about that. But  my question is do you trust someone enough to run your club with more and more money coming it?

Zac: I definitely didn't think about that. I mean I trust my crew but not well enough to run it with that much money coming in.

Fatima: Well I think I can help you with someone. Ima fly her in her and have a conversation with her, and we go from there.

Zac: Okay then, we can do that.

Fatima: Then it's up baby.

Zac: So this what I get to come home to every night.

Fatima: You keep acting right, you just might. ( winks at him )

Zac: Oh baby you got it. But how was your day?

Fatima: My day was actually good. I went out did a lil shopping and had lunch with Kiya.

Zac: What you get me?

Fatima: Me

Zac: Is that right?

Fatima: I mean unless you don't want it.

Zac: Hell yea I do.

Fatima: I have a question for you.