𝟎𝟐. the supreme lord of the bathroom

・❥・

・❥・

SONG QUOTE: amazing by rex orange country

So you see her (see her)
She's over (over) in the corner (corner)
And you can't (you can't) ignore her (you can't ignore her)
There must be a reason
You see it, believe it now

--

third person pov

Thunder crackled from outside, waking Percy from his sleep. He furrowed his brows and his eyelids flickering open.

A silhouette stood there in front of him, its arms crossed as it examined him with such interest.

His eyes slowly adjusted to the dimly lit room, the lighting outside somewhat helping him to see better.

It was a girl.

"Where am I?" He questioned her, still very exhausted from the fight. A chill ran down his spine as she just stared at him. He waited for an answer.

And that he received. "You drool when you sleep."

That didn't quite answer his question. He hummed in reply, not getting what was happening.

She didn't elaborate any further as Percy's eyes began begging for more sleep.

--

"That's one nasty cut, (y/n)." Luke commented while they both sat criss-crossed, knees touching as they sat next to each other. Their backs leaning against the tree trunk

The girl hummed before perking up. "That boy, Percy Jackson.." She started. Annabeth, who sat across from them both, was now interested in this conversation. (y/n) looked her in the eyes. "I've been having dreams of him.."

Luke smirked while playfully nudging her, "Okay, Cupid. Finally beginning to take after your mom?"

"What do you mean?" She cocked an eyebrow. 

He sighed, he already knew (y/n) was too oblivious to this kind of thing. "Nevermind.."

"What if he's the one?" Annabeth crossed her arms

(y/n) and Luke both turned to the girl with braids. The boy scratched his head awkwardly, "Seems like the new kid's a fan favorite already." 

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "I'm serious."

"Not again, Beth.." The other girl mumbled. "Are you gonna go stalker mode like last time? Come to think of it.. I did see you sneaking into the infirmary last night."