"Of course it would be he's so hot like who wouldn't have butterflies and-"

"Miss Y/n?," SeokJin's voice came to her ears, snapping her out of her stupor. He chuckled before handing her two sheets of notepad paper.

"Which room will the doctor be in Mr.Seokjin?," Y/n asked with flushed cheeks and SeokJin's brows furrowed as his perfect lips formed a pout.

"That's Jin to you, and he's in room 45 for now," he smiled after, and Y/n nodded silently, cheeks tinted red now.

Did hot nurse just try and rizz me up-

The monitor outside announced Y/n's number and she jumped out of her thoughts for the umpteenth time, and with a small smile she began leaving.

Going inside the other room she glanced at one of the notes, and her heart warmed warmed at the cute note written in even cuter writing.

"Hey cutie! Writing this in hopes of you being single and that you don't have a muscular boyfriend who can damage my pretty face and that you're single and hope you agree to go with a date with a handsome man called Kim SeokJin ;)"

-

The checkup ended, and thankfully Y/n had managed to take care of her health well.

Going towards the nurse room she saw Jin looking through a few files, round metal framed glasses perched on his nose, and Y/n literally wanted to squish those soft bread cheeks of his.

She cleared her throat awkwardly and Jin immediately looked up, eyes filling with glee as he gave her a soft smile.

"So, did you see my note?," he asked enthusiastically and Y/n nodded, an involuntary giggle leaving her. His smile was too contagious.

Jin chuckled, his voice smooth and velvety as he happily nodded in acknowledgement before glancing at his watch.

"Well, my shift ends in an hour, I can pick you up? We can can exchange numbers and we can communicate?," he proposed and Y/n smirked internally.

Smooth, real smooth.

But nevertheless she nodded and they exchanged numbers.

"Dress nice for me," Jin winked at her before she left, a whole zoo buzzing in her stomach.

At home, Y/n dressed up in her best dress while trying not to overdo it either, a black body-con dress which she paired with shiny heeled leather boots, and a cropped denim jacket.