School Days Were Scarce of Love

I felt like most people or at least 50% of students were taken by their partners or someone who was romantically committed.
I knew that there was a zero chance or slim chance of knowing better who Rana really was.

She liked to talk about American fast food restaurants in the past with me, and how unhealthy meals can really be. However, that was way back before I met her in high school.
She transferred to the same high school that I went to, and went to the same middle school as well.

Most of the days after school, I would go home alone by walking home and use transportation buses to occupy my days with at least a burger, sushi, or anything savory I think of albeit (although) it was not enough to make me happy.

I wanted to make myself happy and Rana to become my romantic partner which was only to be realized to be existing only in a fantasy world that I had in my mind.
Scare of love meant there were no kisses from someone I loved, and no one really cared about me because I had zero friends too. Maybe acquaintances, but they didn't even bother to talk to me even though I approached them.

All the school lunches were boring except the orange juices, and elderberry juices that were in boxes during freshman year. Oh, also the chicken drumsticks were okay-ish.