Episode 8-B: How We First Meet (Brittney Levi)

Start bij het begin

"What is happening?" Brittney asked as she put her hands up in front of her in a form of surrender. "Do you not know what your friend has been doing, what he has been trying to do?"

"Yes I know what he has been doing!"

"And you are okay with him having-"

This girl's voice seemed to echo off the white and brown falls of the hallway. "He is not having sex with mutiple girls you fucking dumbass!" Brittney stared dumbfounded at the girl, unable to truly comprehend what had just been said. "You stupid bitch, who did you hear that from?!"

Brittney got her composer back before saying firmly. "First of all stop calling me a bitch, and can you at least explain what you are talking about."

"I will call you whatever I fucking want to call you, and right now be lucky that I am only calling you a bitch!" This girl took a deep breath and slammed her hands against her knees in a frustrated way. "Look-" She began after a moment of hesitation. "When he says spank, he means that, it is not sex it is not anything else, he doesn't force anyone to do anything with him. I should know... I have tried it."

"And he just slaps you on the ass a few times?"

"No it's not like that." She confirmed. "He came up with this idea at the start of freshman year, it is a hobby that we shared and one thing led to another. He saw that it made me happy and he started to see if others like it, if you don't believe me go find a girl named Carolina Cobb, and if you don't believe her go and ask Madison Row, and if you don't believe her try Abby Lincoin. They will all confirm what he does and how he does it."

"But why does he do it?"

"Because some people are like and have no way to experience it." Trinity answered as she turned her back to the girl. "Go and ask them if you don't believe me, I need to go and talk to my friend before I never see him again."

"Wait-" Brittney cursed under her breath as the girl went sprinting down the hall. Now she remembered who this girl was one of the up and coming track stars for this year. Brittney leaned up against a locker and slowly extended her legs until she was sitting on the ground. She cupped her face in her hands as she let out a loud yell into them. It looked like the rumors she heard might have been wrong and she jumped to conclusions. "Damn it..." Britteny mumbled as her face started to turn a bit red as she kept thinking about what the girl had said just a few moments ago. "He give them to girls that have never had a chance to actually have one..." Brittney had an interest in the subject, she used to get them as a child but her last one had been five years ago from her daddy. She was too big for them now but she oddly missed that feeling, she had tried to mimic it, had her ex boyfriend try it once but he was more interested in other things to do it right.

If what Trinity had said was true and if these other three girls confirmed this story. Then she would go and admit she was wrong, and maybe have him give her a taste of her own medicine. Only his hand would be slapping another part of her backside, and if this was all true. Then even she was willing to admit that she deserved it.

The older wood of the upper floors of the school building creaked with each step she took. She made her way down the hallway looking for the room that Abby Lincoin had pointed to. Her main objective was to go and apologize to a boy who she had gotten the wrong idea from. After that she would pay a trip to the cheerleading club to confront a little liar that had started all of these rumors. Turns out from what she had heard from Abby Lincoin, this girl Big Mouth Molly had started the rumors because Alphonso wouldn't do a certain deed with her. It seems she had gotten the wrong idea as well but was determined to ruin his life here at school. That would wait until later cause she needed to hurry and explain herself, cause she didn't want the boy to transfer school because of what she had screamed to the world during lunch.