"just some cop thinking he was a bad as" he chuckled as I stood up stretching

"Well River, my name is Mr. Larzbin your lawyer from now on, Dante hired me to take care of this problem" I smiled, relieved as he motioned for me to leave the room "Dante and your father are outside waiting for you outside" he said as I stepped out into the bright hallway.

I walked down the hallway seeing multiple two-way mirrors some empty some occupied, but I really just felt like going home. I stopped when I reached a door with a scanning device, as one of the officers before hurried in front of me and scanned his id card and it opened with a buzz. The door opened up into a large office room where some cops sat working some chatted the far wall held a couple occupied cell. I smiled and waved at the officer that hit me early this afternoon standing next to office Marin. we continued walking until we reached two sets of security doors that led to a waiting room that was filled with mostly drugged up looking people.

"Dante and your father are outside waiting in the car, I will deal with all the paperwork, so you are free to go, and enjoy your evening" I nodded as I went to the door that led outside.

I was dark out and I walked down the large set of staircase and looked around. I saw my car which made me happy and standing next to it was my father and Dante chatting away. I walked over quickly so they didn't have to wait for me more than they already had. When they noticed my approach both smiled, which caught me off guard because I was sure I would have gotten punished for what had happened.

"River there you are, how was your first time in an incarceration facility" Dante said with laughter in his voice

"wonderful, just as I expected" I said nervously unsure if this was a setup

"Wonderful, we picked your car up, we will speak more when we get back to the house" he said as med Dad tossed me my keys and smiled as he and Dante walked to black car parked next to mine.

I drove back to Dante house following them closely, I felt unsure about what had happened. It was possible that they were not angry, but I figure it was an act they were putting on because we were directly in front of a police department. After the long drive back, I parked my car and head up the front steps waiting for Dante and my father were laughing getting out of their car slowly. They were walking up the stairs when Dante finally noticed me standing waiting for them

"River will you go retrieve Jane for me, I would like to speak to both of you at the same time to make it easier" he said as I went in and ran up the stairs

I took the stairs by two because I was in a rush to get Jane and drag her down to have this conversation. Plus I was a little relieved that she was already home and safe, which nobody informed me. I knocked on the door and an angry look Jane opened the door as she rolled her eyes and flung the door the rest of the way open causing it to slam against the wall. I was shocked at her actions tell I heard the sequel and looked up to see the girl from the mall I had hooked up with early that day running toward me.

I mentally rolled my eyes forgetting that I had ordered her to bring Jane's bags home when I discovered she had taken off. She threw her arms around me and I wanted to just scrap her from me. See she was a girl who was good for one thing and she already served her purpose, but she was clearly a clinger. I slowly unwound her arms from around me as she tried giving me a sad face.