I care

Khao's POV

We spent the rest of the day watching movies and cuddling and I almost forgot about what I was worried about. I just wanted to be with first now I don't want anyone to disturb us.
After having dinner, I did the dishes while first cleaning up the living room when first said,
Let's go for a walk

At this time, I asked
Yes, he said we can go stargazing I just want to have a night walk with you.

I was a bit shocked but I agreed so went downstairs for a walk
While walking I was swinging my arms when first held my hand and looked at me smiling.

I saw the surroundings and kissed his cheek, he pulled me close by putting his arm on my shoulder.

I tried to pull back when first took me in an alley and pinned my hands on the wall.

You know you look even more gorgeous when the moonlight strikes on your face, he said this and caressed my face.
I put my free hand on his cheek when he pulled me for a kiss.

It was going smoothly but then I got a phone call, I was really annoyed at that moment so we pulled back and I saw it was from my uncle.

First POV

As our moment was disrupted by the phone call I saw Tung getting annoyed.

He looks so adorable as he's annoyed, I thought

He picked up the call and I just heard him greeting his uncle and then just yes, yes, I see and bye.

He hung up the call and then I saw him getting upset again so I asked him this time,

Tung if there is something please tell me I don't wanna see you upset maybe I can solve something.

He looked at me and said, Can we sit and talk?
So I held his hand we sat on a bench he was hesitating a bit so I held both of his hands and caressed after a few seconds he started speaking,

I was raised by my single father till I was eight then one day he passed away due to a car accident so my uncle took me in. He already had three kids so my uncle couldn't focus on me and my aunt always ignored me so I used to spend my time alone most of the time I wasn't really bothered by it but their oldest son who's only a year older than me often bullied me I don't know why he always saw me as his competition so I used to come home late from school to avoid him but one day he got to know that I'm gay as in eleventh grade while coming back home I was with a boy we were both holding hands when he saw me and shouted that what am I doing? I didn't want to be a coward so I said that there was nothing wrong with it when he went and told his parents they both didn't bother as I expected but now he had another way to bully and till my college years I got my job here he bullied me and I was relieved to leave that home which was never a home really for me. And today I got a phone call from my uncle that my cousin is getting married in Bangkok and they want me to attend, I don't want to buy they are insisting on me a lot. I know if I went there he would insult me but my uncle is really forcing me and it has been around six months since I shifted here and this is the first time he called like they care about my presence but I know they don't care about me no one does they just care about their image in our area and that was the only reason he adopted me after my father's death.

I patiently heard Tung getting teared up as he finished I couldn't see him like that so I wiped his eyes with my fingers and hugged him, and he started crying I wanted him to let that all out so I patted his back and let him cry and when he stopped I held his shoulders and said,

I care, I care about you and you don't need to contact your uncle or attend that wedding I'm with you and you should block his number. You don't need to have a connection with people who don't care about you.

Tung looked at me took out his phone and blocked all those numbers then he said I want to go to our home I'm really tired and I want to sleep. So we went to our room.

When we were in bed it was a bit different as now we were sharing a bed as boyfriends, not roommates we looked at each other and I opened my arm indicating for hug to Tung which he accepted and we slept.