I'm sorry

Are you serious you have been in Bangkok for six months and you haven't visited any of the places?
First asked in a surprise.

And it was true I hadn't visited any of the famous places in Bangkok. Not like I didn't want to it was because I was alone.

So we both decided to hang out tomorrow we got out at 11 am after having our breakfast.
We visited many places and for lunch, we stopped at an almost full restaurant so first asked the waiter for a table to which he called his colleague saying, one table for this couple here.

He said this and we both just looked at each other and couldn't hold eye contact while eating. After that, we decided to walk to our destination and after visiting our next stop it was almost evening now so we decided to have a walk till sunset.

We were walking down the street when first said the waiter thought we were a couple maybe we gave couple vibes to others.

I was about to say something but our moment was disturbed by a phone call.

I silently cursed while first responded to that call and after hanging up he said that it was mix.

He said that he was nearby and invited us to the bar for drinks would you like to go?

I agreed to it and we went there.

In the bar first greeted Mix with a hug and we sat down and ordered our drinks.

We were drinking when Mix said, you know Khao First's alcohol tolerance is really bad like he can get drunk even to the smell. To which first defended it were the old days mix I have improved now. They were arguing about this when Mix said let's have a competition and they started drinking till they were both completely drunk.

First put his head on my shoulder and mix said khao I can't see my friend single anymore why don't you try him he's hot and completely boyfriend material.

I don't think so I'm the one he would like, I replied.

No, mix whined you are the one he needed.

As he was talking a tall man came and called him.

Mix why do you drink so much if you can't handle let's go home, baby.

He said that and took mix with him.

I stopped him and asked who are you and how can you take him like this?

Then Mix hugged that man and kissed his cheek saying, P'earth where have you been I missed you. Let's go home now I'm tired.

The man named Earth then said, I'm his boyfriend and I had to go somewhere else so first gave him company with you. You are I suppose first's roommate right?

It's been late now should I drop you two home?

No, I said it's ok I will book a cab for us you and Mix should go now he must be tired.
Thank you by the way.
I said this and he took mix with him.
I booked a cab for us when first asked in a drunken state, where is mix?

His boyfriend took mix with him.
We should too go home now saying this I supported first and got our cab.

During our ride first was sleeping leaning to me.

When we reached home I put him in bed and was about to go away to change my clothes when first held my hand and pulled me close to me.

Now my face was on his chest and he held me tightly I tried to resist but he held me tightly then he kissed my forehead and said, khao why are you being like this you know when you don't talk to me I feel like my day is empty you know you make my day just by smiling brightly my heart just beats so fast why are you so cute.

As first was saying this I felt like crying I said I'm sorry first I will make up for this.

As I was saying this first pinned me to the bed I was still in shock then he said you're so cute I don't know how will I control myself.
He said this and kissed me I was in shock and when I was about to respond he pulled and collapsed on me.
I tried to call him but he was fast asleep now.
I pushed him from myself and tried to sleep but first pulled me to him and slept while hugging me.

Even I was tired so I didn't resist I kissed his hand and went to sleep.