You matters

Khao's POV

The next day I woke up and went to the studio like every day but I didn't know why I wasn't feeling like working. I just felt upset like something was wrong. Anyway, I tried to focus on my work but I made a lot of mistakes. At last, when I was teaching my students about mixing colours I spilled the paint all over the floor and canvas for which I had to stay back to clean the mess.
I was exhausted as I reached home and when I entered I saw first and mix on the couch laughing with each other and i became even more upset which was I think clear on my face as first saw me and asked that am I ok?

I just said that I'm really exhausted and went to sit near the couch as first told me to sit and serve me water.

After that first and Mix served the dinner which we three ate and they worked for half an hour while I was cleaning up. As they both closed their laptops and Mix packed his stuff to go home.
But first stopped him as it was really dark now and requested him to stay there and leave early tomorrow.

Mix denied the request but I insisted on him with first and told him that I would sleep on the couch tonight while they both could sleep in the room but Mix denied and said he'll sleep on the couch instead.

First POV

As Mix decided to sleep on the couch I went to get a blanket for him but I noticed some change in khao. I was really worried when I saw him being upset when he returned from the studio.

As I gave mix the blanket I went to bed where Khao was already asleep so joined him in the bed.

At about midnight I felt thirsty so I went to the kitchen where I mix near the counter.
You haven't slept yet I asked him

I did but I just had a call right now. he replied

Oh, I see I said and got myself water and smiled at him.
He understood my intention and said well your roommate is quite a cutie seems like your type he said with a teasing smile.

You are taking too much interest in my types.

Well, I don't want you to be single for a long time, mix replied

As we were talking I saw first entered in kitchen he took the water and went to bed quietly.
He looked even more upset now.

The next day mix left early for his home and as Khao was leaving I asked him if I could drop him off at work.

He tried to deny my request but I took him with me on my bike.

Khao's POV

I was trying to avoid first as but he insisted on dropping me off so I had to agree as we reached the studio I got off the bike first held my hand turned me around to the bike.
He put his hand on my cheek and said please don't think we are strangers if there is something please tell me for me you matter.

He said and fixed my hair which was messed up by the helmet.
I didn't know how to react but just at that time, Nita called me so I had to go to my studio.
I entered inside put my stuff on my table sat for a few minutes and hid my face under my hands which were now red hot.
How would I face him after this?

After finishing the work I went home and realised it's Saturday tomorrow so I would be off tomorrow.
While having dinner first asked me about the places I visited in Bangkok but I hadn't visited many so he asked me to hang out tomorrow I tried to deny it but agreed at last.