Roommats

Where seungkwan and Vernon both are in the same collage and they live with each other in dorm. They are Roommates.

Seungkwan's pov

I wake at the sound of my alarm. I check the time and see it's already 6:47. Oh shit!!! I am late!! I quickly run towards my bathroom and get ready.

I get out of my room just to see Vernon eating his breakfast peacefully.

"Aren't we late?"

"No!! Who said that?!!"

He said while controlling his laugh.

"But my alarm clo--..... Yahhh chwe Vernon!!"

I shout as soon as I realised that he change time for in my clock. He get up and ran away from there. I run behind him. But then he get out of main door.

"YAAH!!! That's not allowed!??"

I shout while running behind him. He suddenly entered the room beside ours. This boy!!! Aaish..

I get back in our dorm and took my and his bag and get out. I then open the door of dorm beside our. I throw his bag at his head and quickly closed the door. I laugh out loud and shout.

"That's what you get bastard!!"

I then left from there and make my way to collage. I entered the school and went straight to my class.

I went to my seat and sat on it. I pull out phone and start to scroll through it. I was busy in my phone but then I hear someone knocking on my table. I look up and see lily.

"Hey lily!" I greet her while she just look around trying to find someone. I roll my eyes.

"Where is Vernon?!"

"How would I know!!" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Of course you have to know he is your roommate.." she said while giving me a smug look. What is her problem??

"See I--" I was cut when someone sat beside me. I turned face to the person and there he was. The great Vernon.

He was glaring at me while rubbing his head where I suppose the bag which I throw at! I laugh while looking at him.

"What's so funny?!" I look at lily who ask me question. I roll my eyes while giving her a glare.

"I don't think it's necessary to tell you." As I said that I hear Vernon chuckle. While she just  glared at me.

"What?! Since you have come to me you keep glaring. Is something wrong?!" I ask while raising my brow. Once again I hear Vernon laughing silently. Lily's face got red cause of embarrassment.

"You also keep rolling your eyes did I say something." She said while chewing her fake gum. I look at her weirdly.

"When did I stopped you go on!!" I said while crossing my arms. She stomp her feet and left from there. I smirk in victory.

"No one can beat you boo!!" I hear Vernon saying while holding my hand. I smile while looking at him.

"Right!?" I said and kiss his cheeks. He smile and grip my hands harder.....

"Oww.....it hurts."

"That's what you get after throwing bag at me!!"

~~~~~