"C'mon, you already know that I enjoy every dish you prepare, especially when it's for me." Taehyung commented almost immediately, making Jungkook laugh heartily.

As usual, Taehyung wasn't lying!

"It's almost done.Can you arrange the plates and glasses until I take the dishes to the dining table, hyung?" Jungkook spoke, turning off the gas and smiled at the elder who went to do his task instead of replying anything.

Kim Taehyung is a man who applies the saying 'Actions speak louder than words.' in his day-to-day life.

One more reason why Jungkook falls for the man more and even more everyday.Taehyung was just so easy to love and to be loved by Taehyung like that, Jungkook still wonders how many countries he might have saved in his past lives.

Shaking his head at his own familiar thoughts, the male took the dishes he prepared to the table.As usual, they served each other's meals and started eating.Jungkook couldn't stop smiling as Taehyung practically kept moaning at how delicious every bite he took from his food tasted.He made sure to praise the smiling younger till his heart felt full.Lastly, he enjoyed the soup Jungkook prepared for him, already deciding that it was his new favourite from the day onwards.

Meanwhile Jungkook had his meal happily, feeling full just by looking at Taehyung enjoying the dishes that much.He knew that he cooked pretty good but he didn't know before cooking for Taehyung that the foods he prepared are that delicious.At this point, sometimes, he wondered if his dishes actually tasted good enough or it's just Taehyung who loves everything he prepares.

Once the two finished eating, Taehyung hurriedly took the utensils to the dishwasher, not wanting Jungkook to do anything more than he already has done.Soon he came back holding a tray of three glasses, one fully filled and a half filled glass of strawberry smoothie and the other being Jungkook's favourite banana smoothie.He directly walked towards the living room as he could hear faint sound coming from the television.

Taehyung put the tray on the tea table and sat beside Jungkook who was searching for some good movies to watch.It's very rare for them to watch anything together, more like, they can't get to watch something together even if they long for it.So, now that they're home, free from their workloads for a while, they can't just waste the chance of watching a movie together right?

For the first few minutes, they observed the ratings and reviews on some movies and lastly, one captured both of their attention.

"During World War II, Lt. Gen. Leslie Groves Jr. appoints physicist J. Robert Oppenheimer to work on the top-secret Manhattan Project. Oppenheimer and a team of scientists spend years developing and designing the atomic bomb. Their work comes to fruition on July 16, 1945, as they witness the world's first nuclear explosion, forever changing the course of history."

That's how the couple spent the next three hours watching the movie, Oppenheimer.They enjoyed it pretty much and ended up sleeping on the couch after the movie was finished.The puppy who was busy playing with the new toys his papa bought for him the day before saw them and decided to sleep while snuggling into their bodies.

The day hasn't even ended but the little family was sound asleep, feeling happy and content with whatever they had and however things were going in their lives.They didn't always get to be cozy in each other's embrace due to their busy lifestyles, yes but they knew that being busy was a blessing.Not everyone could effort that.Also, being busy brought them even closer to each other whenever they had time, 'growing togother' as Taehyung calls it!

So yeah!

Taehyung and Jungkook are growing and glowing together, both in their personal and professional lives.They loved each other with everything they had and they never stopped appreciating each other's presence in their lives.They knew that respect, trust and understanding are the most important things to build a relationship between two unknown person and to have it, communicating with each other without lying everyday was really necessary.They were also aware of the negative sides of bringing an outsider to their lovelife which is why they chose to show their bare souls to each other whenever things went against their will instead of sharing it with another person.

A relation happens between two people.Why bringing a third person into it when it affects only the two in that relationship?

Time was ticking forward but their relationship was stable and strong enough for them to say that even after years, they'll be there for each other, standing together.

".....Nothing like us
Nothing like you and me
Together through the storm...."

The song  resonated through the room in a low volume, the source being the television which remained on while the the small family consisting a gay couple and a cute, fluffy dog had their much needed sleep, totally unaware of the song playing in the background.....

[ THE END ]

.
.
.

Thank you for being with me till the end patiently.I wanted to write a story where I'd depict my own thoughts on the word 'love' and that's how I ended up writing this book.I'm glad that there are people who found the overall storyline of this book precious.It means a lot!