Chapter 04 ~ 💓First Meeting💓

Start from the beginning

ChinSu, "Well then let me guess the rest.. by the way I am Wei ChinSu, eldest daughter of Wei Changze and Changse Sanren and ofcourse your elder sister.

So when you came here near the entrance Su She who has nothing to do with giving permission to the disciples to enter or exit had Stopped you.

May be told you that without invitation you all can not enter which is actually true but as long as I am here no tension.

You all can come inside." said with a bright smile.

Wangji, "ChinSu-jie.. what are you saying?"

Sizhui, "Wangji.. there's nothing wrong in it like the Jiang disciples have a genuine reason for standing here without the invitation. So I guess we need to allow them plus they might be standing here for so long.

BTW

I'm Wei Yuan courtesy Sizhui, nephew of Master Li who will be guiding you all in your sword fighting skills."

Wuxian, "Wait.. I'm a bit confused now..."

Wangji, "No need to be confused Wei Ying. You, Young Master Jiang and Maiden Jiang are welcomed in Cloud Recesses."

ChinSu, "Yes and if Master Lan means Lan Qiren questions you all anything then just tell him that ChinSu has allowed you all to enter."

Jiang Cheng, "Thank You very much"

Sizhui, "No need of it."

Jiang Yanli, "no it's actually needed I mean breaking the rules is not a small thing so thank you is very small words to say but still thanks a lot."

Wangji, "Let's go now."

With this the Jiang disciples entered Cloud Recesses where they have to follow 3000 rules.
While moving to the disciple's quarter they were stopped by Su She again. Jiang disciples were moving ahead of Wangji, Sizhui and ChinSu because they were surprised by the beauty of cloud recesses.

Su She, "Who allowed you all to enter cloud recesses without Invitation? I am sure Lan Wangji won't allow you all because he is very much aware of the rules..." said with a smirk unknowing the fact that Wangji was standing right behind them.

Wangji was going to answer because he found his Wei Ying struggling to answer him but then Sizhui said..

"I don't think that for learning something you need invitation. I mean if a person is willing to study something then what is an invitation? Means it's just a piece of paper and it can't stop the person. And I can see that the Jiang disciples are very much determined to learn something from Master Lan." With a small smile.

Su She, "Wei Sizhui.. I understand what you are trying to make me understand but there is a thing called rules in Cloud Recesses and.. you are also a disciple who just came yesterday. Also I don't think you know much of the rules of Lan clan so don't interfere in between."

ChinSu, "Su She stop being rude to Sizhui.. don't you have manners..! And about your questions who allowed them in.. the answer is Me, Wei ChinSu allowed them to enter. I didn't allow Wangji to say anything. It's all my decision to let the Jiang disciples come inside cloud recesses."

Su She, "What.. manners..! Huh..! Look who is talking of manners here.. the one whose mother is only a mannerless person.. mannerless Changse Sanren's mannerless daughter... a.. " was going to say something more but Wuxian slapped him hard.

Hearing all those words for her mother Wei Ying was fully angry and hurt because she can't handle it when someone talks bad about her parents.. specially when she remembers them partially.

Wuxian slapped him and said.. "DON'T YOU DARE TO INSULT MY MOTHER AGAIN.. IF YOU DARE TO THEN.." she didn't finish her words when she got attacked by Su She 's sword.