chapter 4

I gave up

I gave up... Honestly what's the point?

You were home alone, both of your parents was either at work or gossiping outside the house, let's be serious, you are starting to feel bitter, your mind full of thoughts such as.

"why the heck did I fall for him?" "all this medals and admiration just for a person with heaven high standards.." "I'll date anyone at this point."

Suddenly you heard footsteps, your mom opened the door and smiled softly.

"sweetheart, you never told me you have a boyfriend? Don't worry I won't tell your father.."

What..?

"mom I don't have-"

"yeah, (m/n)'s right here both of you have fun!"

You peek through the door slightly seeing... Chance? Chance!? Xan's friend!? How the heck did he get your location!?

Chance smiled at you warmly, he entered your room as your mother walked out, saying she'll be in the other house with the other moms.

"hi darling.." chance said softly as he sat down on the bed beside you.

"how did you get my location? Second, why did you said you are my boyfriend to my mother!?" you angrily shouted, glaring at him as he just smiled and went closer to you.

You backed away, your back touching the wall, he got in front of you and wrapped his arms around your neck.

"(m/n) what's so special about that guy? He just look like an average male with a taller height."

You rolled your eyes, and spoke.

"I no longer want him, Chance.. I am done with him, he was nothing, just a waste of talent and space..."

Chance smirked as he went closer to you, basically sitting on your lap.

"really~..? If you don't mind me asking, why just not me? I'm cute, handsome and-"

"self-centered with a bratty attitude."

"..."

Chance then laughed.

"well you ain't wrong except for the bratty attitude, please.. (m/n).. I swear I'll treat you well.. I'll do anything just please... I want you.."

Chance stared right at you, you can see him blush slightly, he continued begging for your love and affection with all his might.

"alright shut up, I'll think about it.. Like seriously."

Chance looked at you and smiled, hugging you tightly, he celebrate on your own bed, rolling around like a teenager who got invited to prom.

You smiled to yourself, now...

What's your answer? Will you take the opportunity to have a relationship with chance? It's your choice.

Author's note:

Hello I'm back, it's been like a few months? Weeks? I don't remember, I just want to say thank you for your support for me and this book, this is my first book so I don't have high hopes for this.

I also want to thank those who followed me even though you guys have more successful stories than me, you guys are amazing, and if you ask me where I was.

I have asthma, I haven't have any good sleep for 3 days now, I've been skipping school just because my asthma attack so sudden, thank you again and I'll try my best to update this story more and more.