chapter 2

The sun loved the moon and the moon loved the starts, but the stars loved the sun more than the moon, tell me does that sound familiar?

Xan's older brother showed all of you the school, you were dead on bored, keep on following this person around like a dog, sheil couldn't help but become worried of you, she slowed down her walk and talked to you.

"(m/n) is something wrong? You looked quite upset.."

She told you in a whisper but loud enough for you to hear, her voice was always soft you always wondered if she can get angry.

"I'm fine sheil, I just don't like it here like c'mon nothing is special about this school it looks the same as ours!"

You silently yelled, pointing every flaws on the school, the dirty window, the wet floors and the slightest dead plant that not even a ant can see, sheil rolled her eyes as she continues listening to your nagging.

"and looked at the students! What kind of uniform is that, and especially him-... Oh."

Sheil looked at where you were looking, noticing a tall blonde with glasses, she smirked as she slowly turned her head to you.

"ay~ so that's your type hmm? Let me guess that's tsukisyima?" she asked with a very big grin.

"tsukishima you masked female." you answer her as you hide behind her while looking at tsukishima, damn can he get any more pretty?

"Hey! Blonde boy my friend has a crush!- mphhh!"

You cut her by putting your hands on her mouth or mask... Whatever, you pulled her where tsuki wouldn't see you, she pushed you away slightly giggling at you.

"stop that.. He'll hear you." you whispered.

"that's the point, what else should I be yelling if he can't hear me stupid.."

"you're an idiot (m/n)... What's so special about him? He looks normal nothing about him is special."

You were shock on what came out of her mouth, shiel have supported you on your feelings for tsuki, so why is she like this now?

Sheil read your facial expression and immediately said sorry and that she didn't mean anything of it.

"but (m/n) I'm telling the truth, it's been like what? More than 2 years or something? You could find someone better I knew a friend l-like I know your gay and he's a handsome guy-"

"I don't care shiel, I'm not giving up after achieve all of this crap!"

you yelled with rage, shiel only looked at you with wide eyes.

"..."

"(m/n)...?"