Chapter 8 - I Will Be Anything You Want

Start from the beginning

"Then, Why you are running away from us? And what is your relation with that young mother and her daughter, who looked like you" Tee asked

Before, Sam try to run away from her friends but now, she can't run away anymore. They won't let her go, without explaining. So, she told everything, she can trust her friends.

Jim put her hands on her mouth, Kade hold her head, Tee's jaw dropped. There is lots to process about the whole new information.

"Ohh Sam, you never told us about it" Kade said with pity on her eyes
"Oh we know now, why you never agreed when we fix up with some girls" Tee told her friend

"I don't know, after she was gone, it felt so empty in my life. I don't know how, but somehow I believed in my heart that I would meet them one day"

"She is into you" Jim said with wide eyes
"Who?"
"Mother of your daughter"

Sam sigh,
"Guys, I know what you are going to say, but please don't put something in my head"

"Really believe me, she is into you. If not then, why would she agreed to stay with you, you are still stupid" Jim rants

"Jim, she is not well, atleast I can help that"

"Huuhh, you meet again and are you going to send away like before, just confessed to her"

"What to confessed?"
"Hey we know, you like her too. We saw happiness in your eyes when you are talking about her, about them. Don't you Sam" Kade asked

Sam just sit silently, yeah she know everytime she saw Mon, her heart flutter.

She want to hold her, want to touch her, want to kiss her, want to taste her, want to do many thing to her, want to say she love her. But, her regret tied her hands.

"Sam, from the point we know, you might felt regret for what you did, but it's time to take care for her and your little one. I think they deserve that" Kade consoled her friend

"Yeah really Sam, just think, you both are single" Tee chime in

"I am the worst person, will she want to stay with me"
Sam said, her eyes is full of tears. She continued
"I even asked her to get rid of the baby, our baby" She try not to break her voice

"What if she did, what I asked her 5 years ago. I couldn't imagined. I took advantage of her. For God sake, she was just 20 and I was what, 28."

This time Sam couldn't hold herself, she cry her heart out.
Its the first time, her friends saw her like this. Sam was so confident, don't show much emotions to other, but now she is all broken up.

They took time to calm down Sam, but at last they succeed.

"I love her, she is the one who saw me like a normal person, even with my condition. She never judge me, never looked me in disgusting way"

"We know you love her" Tee said

"But, I won't force her to love me. I will give everything to them. Even if Mon want to be with someone, I will let her. Even it break my heart. She deserved more than me"

Her friends just nod their head, they know Mon like her too from what they hear, even Sam doesn't know about it.
They thought when time come, she will know. They doesn't want to pressure their stupid friend.

"Ok, we know what you thinking, but if she want you, don't run away" Jim said

Sam smile, her face became red, nod her head.

"Ohhh, our stupid friend is fall in love, its all written in your face"
Her friends are so happy to see happy Sam, she smile like a teenager.

Sam take care of Mon in best way, Mon health is improving alot. But Sam doesn't let her go to work asking to take care of herself. She give everything Mon and her daughter need.