"Is this your first time to the Sky Arena? Do you need a tour guide?"

Bai Jing took back the map without any store logos. Bai Jing controlled the terminal unit, and with the accompanying Killua's expression as if he had seen a ghost, he looked towards Leo. Li showed a gentle smile:

"Thank you, then I'll trouble you."

Yes, these "two people" are Bai Jing and Killua who were teleported from Eden to the Republic of Patokia.

When he saw the big octopus, Bai Jing also briefly imagined whether he had traveled to the world of "Aquaman". After all, he himself had changed from an ordinary human who was about to die to one in the game. It is more in line with the development plot of fan fiction that the almost omnipotent machine god travels to the world of the second dimension.

——But he just fantasized about it jokingly. Unexpectedly, he actually traveled to the two-dimensional world.

Bai Jing already knew what kind of world this was when he saw the words of this human society through the drone.

"Hunter" - The story tells the story of a 12-year-old boy named Xiaojie who longs for the dangerous job of a hunter because of his father. His temporary goal is to obtain a hunter's license and his long-term goal is to find his father. The story is about overcoming various difficulties to become a hunter, making various friends, gaining superpowers, and then turning into a muscular man to knock out the villain who killed his friends with one punch.

When Bai Jing's original human name was still Shirogane, the author of this work was famous for delaying updates indefinitely, and the comic "Hunter" is his work that combines delay and excitement. You can even submit a draft. The editor agrees to publish.

It's a pity that until Bai Jing accidentally slipped and died, the plot of "Hunter" only stopped at the beginning of the Dark Continent.

What is the dark continent of Hunter World? Through the drone, Bai Jing had already taken a brief peek.

Just as Nitro said in the original work, the creatures there are all very huge - such as trees that are so tall that they are like pillars of heaven and earth, and octopuses that grow bigger as they get closer to the dark continent.

All in all, after more than ten days of drone exploration, Bai Jing has understood that the place where Eden is currently is not the sea, but a very small lake compared to the dark continent.

This lake is called Lake Mebius, and the humans of this world live in the center of Lake Mebius. Although the population is 7 billion, they only occupy a small part.

How big is the Dark Continent? Bai Jing can't come to a conclusion yet. He doesn't have much interest in the Dark Continent, a wild world where monsters higher than the mountains roam the ground and elephants are as weak as chickens.

In contrast, he was much more interested in the human world in the middle of Lake Mebius.

'After all, that's the comic book protagonist! Comic hero! You can see Gon and Kilua alive! And Kurapika and the leader! '

Thinking about this, Bai Jing excitedly recorded the human language of the Hunter World into the database, excitedly hacked into the national identity database of the Republic of Patokia, and excitedly applied for some ID cards that were too fake to be genuine.