Chapter 2

While on our walk I find out more about this shaggy brunette then I would ever have dreamed. We walked for at least an hour. We talked about anything. Mostly about each other and earlier that day. Although I didn't get the answer to one of my questions answered I feel brilliant.

When I finally get home I sneak up to my room not wanting to talk to either of my parents about where I just was. For now I've decided to keep Blake a secret. If my mom found out she would just want to meet him. And if my dad were to know he would want to know everything about him. Yeah let's just saying I'm staying on the safe side.

I cannot wait for tomorrow.

It's Tuesday. I'm in the hall at my locker when I see Blake coming. For some reason I feel ecstatic. I see his lips first. I've never felt this way before. Some people would say I'm in love. I'd say I'm crazy.

I turn back to my locker to grab my textbook when I hear his voice.

"Hey, are you trying to avoid me?" What is he talking about?

"No. Why are you asking?" Oh my god, I feel like I'm fifty feet off the ground.

"Well, it's 6th hour and I haven't seen you all day, and I saw you staring at me a second ago but then you turned away."

"No, I wasn't avoiding you. I just don't know what to say to you..." why did I say that?

"Well why don't you start with 'Hi'?"

"Okay, I'm not completely stupid. Just a little."

"Your so cute." he says with a laugh. I turned back to my locker so he doesn't see me blushing.

"So what are you doing tonight? I was hoping we could go roller skating." Is it just me or did I rise higher?

"Um.....Sure! What time?" I'll just tell mom I'm going with some friends.

"How's 9:30? I'll get you home by 11:30 at the latest." Ugh. my mom won't like that. I'm in 11th grade so I can make my own decisions.

"Sure. Where are we going skating?"

"You'll see." And he walks away. Wow, I'm 300 feet off the ground now.

When the day is finally over I practically run home. School gets done at 3:00 so I was home at 3:15. I go straight ti the kitchen to eat like 2 bites of pasta. Then I call my mom. All I tell her is, I'm going out with friends, I'll be back at 11:30 and I already had dinner.

Then I remember that I should text Blake my address. So I send him something like this:

Hey. Eve here! My address is 1138 Lake Way

After that, I go to my room and grab what I'm going to wear. I end up with dark skinny jeans and a tank top. Then I run to the bathroom to fix my hair (which I just brush through) and put on makeup. I'm terrible at that so all I do is mascara and lip gloss. By the time I'm all ready I hear a knock on the door. Crap.

I run to the door and open it with a big smile.

"Hi" we both say.

"Are you ready?" he asks.

"Yep!" I answer. I climb in his truck and we are on our way.

When we get to the place, there's about 6 people.

***************************************************************************

10:45

"Come on! It's my favorite song!" I say while pulling him by his arm until were skating side-by-side. All of a sudden I feel his hand on mine. I look him in the eyes, but all he does is drag me to the wall and leans me against the wall. Then he takes my other hand.

First I stare at the ground blushing, but then he lets go of one hand and forces my chin up so I'm looking up at his face. When I finally am he is about 6 inches away from my face.

3 inches, 1 inch.

At this point he kisses me.

His lips are so warn and soft on mine. But then the song changes. I fall out of the trance and start to skate again when he pulls me in for another kiss.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey thanks for reading my story.

Will update soon. (When I figure out what to write that is)

Well just wanted to say something since like everyother book I've read has this.