[🍮🟢] Investigation, Commence! (SHORT: #2) [🍭💜]

PREVIOUSLY...

Back on Goiky, Leafy and Firey were missing a few weeks ago due to them finding the mysterious machine in their new Dream Island.. and got sucked by a portal there. Gelatin and Lollipop noticed the disappearance and decide to look all around Goiky for them.. But there's no sign of evidence whatsoever, So.. they started asking some of their friends some questions, starting with Flower.. After that, Gelatin and Lollipop had an idea, and went to TPOT to look for GB and TB since they are smarties and they're gonna track down the coordinates for the island.. and also Flower came along.. So, they encountered GB, TB, and TV. GB tracked down the island.. She said that she doesn't want to come.. but TB does, which makes GB change her mind.. And TV wants to come too since they've missed them..

So they built a boat and sailed off on to that island, When they got on that island, They saw Leafy and Firey's boat in shambles.. and when they set their foot on that island.. They decided to investigate...

Will those six find the Machine in the cave? Who was that mysterious man in the void? And most importantly.. Will Firey and Leafy escape from BURNER? Well find out on.. " THE MULTIVERSE!! "..

==============================================================================

Gelatin, Lollipop, Flower, Golf Ball, Tennis Ball, and TV were all exploring and investigating this place for 30 minutes, just looking at the grass, looking at some hills.. finding nothing.

🍮🟢: Aww man.. We can't find any evidences in here!

⚪: Well, what do you expect? It's an abandoned island. The only evidence we found is their boat.. So.. It's clear that they've been here!

🌸: Well.. Maybe we should search more? Maybe there's something hidden that we can't find.

⚪: Hmm, Interesting idea, Flower.. TV! Scan the whole island!

📺: Ok.. [epicly scans] Scan... Scan... Scan...

📺: ! I detect a hidden cave somewhere in this island..

⚪: Good! Alright everyone, Let's look for this cave! TB, Watch over everyone so they can't get lost.. I'm looking at you, Gelatin..

🍮🟢: Ok ok fine.. I'm not gonna run off, Besides, This is a serious situation.. I can't just run off like that!

🟢: Yeah, Gelatin's right, Our two friends or gone so... Everyone is gonna stick together anyway!

⚪: Ugh, alright.. Let's just go find this cave..

🍭💜: Finally.. were about to find something interesting.. I was soooo tired of checking the grass..

🍮🟢: Lollipop, You were literally laying down in the grass the entire time while we were investigating..

🍭💜: Well.. What do you expect? I don't work that hard..

🍮🟢: Alright then, anyways. Let's go!

All of them started searching this cave for a few minutes more.. Some of them were hoping to find this cave before nighttime.. But lucky enough, they managed to find the cave.. all covered in vines.

⚪: Well, would you look at that? We found the cave!!

🍮🟢: Yay!! We can find our two friends now!

Some of them were excited to meet the two again.. But they didn't realize that they're in a different universe..

🍭💜: Well, no time for exciting moments, we need to go in this cave to try and find those two..

📺: Alright, I'll be in front and scan the whole cave for mysterious objects, especially the machine..

⚪: Alright, everyone. Onward to the cave!

All of them went in to the cave and started searching a bit throughout the entire cave.. But no sign of Firey and Leafy.. But TV found something in the scanner..

📺: Oh, I detect some kind of object nearby..

⚪: Ok. Follow TV!

Everyone followed TV to the nearby object.. And when they finally made it, They saw the machine..

📺: Oh.. It's the machine.

⚪: Woah.. So.. pretty..

🟢 (MIND): I wish she would say that to me..

🍮🟢: Hmm.. This machine is really ominous.. Why do I feel like were in danger or something?

🍭💜: Well, I don't know about you, But this machine is really interesting to look at.. This might be the reason why those two went missing.. But it might not be the case..

⚪: Well, I figured it out. This is an Abandoned Time Machine! Since this is old, I can predict that Firey and Leafy were checking this cave out and found the machine, And since that machine is really.. And I mean, REALLY.. abandoned.. It malfunctioned and made a portal.. sucking both of them in!

🌸: Wow.. Well, what should we do? Do we try to.. make the portal appear for us to get in and find them?

⚪: Well, some of us need to stay here to repair this machine, so that you guys can go back in here.. Of course I'm going to stay here, Because I can repair the machine. TB! Your staying with me.

🟢: Ok!

⚪: Everyone else, You can stay or go! I don't really care.. I'm about to activate the portal..

🍮🟢: I'm definitely in!

🍭💜: I'm not gonna go.

🍮🟢: Huh? Why, Lollipop?

🍭💜: Because.. You know who I am, Gelatin.. I don't go to adventures that far..

🍮🟢: Well, I do! So count me in!

🌸: I guess I can go too! Those two were in the Final Four in BFDI! I would never leave them stranded there!

📺: I'll go, I'll get some information on whatever that portal leads to..

⚪: Alright! I'm activating it now!

Golf Ball kicked the machine a few times, and the portal appeared.. It was ready to vacuum up the three..

⚪: Good luck you three, You'll really need it!

🟢: Bye guys! Hopefully, You'll be back!

🍭💜: Farewell, you three. Hope you three succeed on your swell adventure.

🍮🟢 / 🌸 / 📺 : Bye guys!!

And just like that, The portal sucked up Gelatin, Flower and TV.. leading them to "The Void" to find Firey and Leafy there..

⚪: Well, you guys. We need to repair this machine ASAP!

🟢: Alright!

🍭💜: Ok.

======================================================================

Hiii!! Thank you so much for reading another short lore! Sorry if it's straight off the bat, I'm just running out of ideas. So, yeah.. Anyways, I'll publish the intermission on Gelatin, Flower, and TV. and then you guys can get to vote which object show should the three go to. Here are the options:

OPTION 1 - AIB (ANIMATED INANIMATE BATTLE)

OPTION 2 - INANIMATE INSANITY

OPTION 3 - THANOS

OPTION 4 - MOSS

so yeah, these options. Feel free to vote here if you want! Voting ends on January 20, 2024! So.. get to voting! Bye bye!