[🧡] Stacking Up! (SEASON 1: EP 1) [PT. 3 / FINALE ] [🧡]

Previously on THE MULTIVERSE...

The first challenge started, The 3 teams needs to grab their apple out of the tree, and give it to Daddy Long Legs, It was a very chaotic challenge.. Even though you just grab an apple and give it to someone.. It all ended with "The Delinquents" losing.. Due to Pilly letting Record to give the apple to Daddy Long Legs.. Also, during the challenge.. Firey and Leafy met up once again.. explaining the escape plan and the portal up above..

Will Firey and Leafy finally get out of this orange realm?

Which object show Flower, Gelatin, and TV went into?

And most importantly... Who was the mysterious man in the void?

I guess you'll find out soon enough.. Now back to the story..

===========================================================================

After the first episode ended, Daddy Long Legs gave everyone a break to relax..

⚫️: Alright.. guys... Since.. the challenge.. is now over... and.. I... announced... the elimination vote to... the viewers... I'll wait for.. the votes to come in.. So for right now, I'll give you all.. a break.. to relax a bit.. Ok.. bye..

Daddy Long Legs slowly walked away, leaving them... The contestants used all the freetime they had.. Especially "The Delinquents"..

🍋‍🟩: DELINQUENTS!! I can't believe we lost our... first challenge! Thanks to Pilly over there... just alone.. What a poor thing... NOT!

🔥: Oh come on guys, Pilly's not that bad. He just did the right thing..

🍋‍🟩: THE RIGHT THING TO MAKE US LOSE!! I hope that pill gets what he deserves.. But for right now, Let's try to find Spraypaint..

🍫: Uhh ok.. I hope.. like.. she's okay.. and stuff..

🔥: ... (SIGH)

📷: (prints out) " Are you okay, Firey? "

🔥: Yeah, I'm fine.. It's just.. I don't wanna deal with this team anymore.. Especially Limey, that crazy wannabe lemon thinks he's the team leader of the team..

📷: (prints out) " Yeah, same here, Firey.. Limey was also the reason why all of us are on the same team.. He just kind of picked all of us because he thinks were useful in challenges.. "

🔥: Yeah, I barely did anything in that challenge.. But whatever, I wasn't gonna stay here any longer though..

📷: (prints out) " Huh? What do you mean you can't stay here anymore? "

🔥: Oh, well.. remember what I told you that Me and my buddy Leafy came here and we looked different than you guys?

📷: (prints out) " Yeah? "

🔥: Well.. we came from another dimension or universe I should say..

📷: (prints out) " Oh, How did you two get in here in the first place? "

🔥: Well.. It all started in our universe, where Me and Leafy were searching to find our own Dream Island..

📷: (prints out) " Dream Island? "

🔥: Yeah.. Back then, Me, Leafy and our other friends were competing in a show for this Dream Island... But then.. well.. my no-so-bud in the past Leafy stole the island.. But we talked it out now.. So, were best buds now.