"Yes please," I squealed and he chuckled. "Aight mama," he smiled. "But just remember, Chicago real crazy so don't leave my side, aight?" he said making me nod.

"Okay," I nodded and he chuckled seeing how happy I was. He gave me a kiss on my lips making me cuddle into him and shut my eyes. "Goodnight mama," he said rubbing my back. "goodnight," I said and drifted off to sleep.
————————————————————————
11:32 Am
I woke up feeling someone rubbing my back gently. "Mama, it's time to wake up," he said making me open my eyes fully. He was already dressed and ready to leave.

lookin like a snack

"What?" he asked making me gasp. "I said that out loud," I asked and he nodded. "It's aight mama," he chuckled making me get up and start fixing my covers.

Once I finished fixing my covers, I went into my bathroom and got in the shower as well as doing my morning routine. I have never been to Chicago for real so going would be fun.

I put on a T shirt and some pants I thought would be cute and put on my jordan's. I took off my bonnet and my hair flowed down my back. I put on my bracelets and grabbed my tote back.

"Okay I'm ready," I said walking down the steps with my overnight bag and seeing Von on the couch

"Okay I'm ready," I said walking down the steps with my overnight bag and seeing Von on the couch. He looked up at me before standing up and grabbing my hand and our bags. "Where you wanna get food from?" he asked making me think.

"Dunkin," I asked and he nodded. "Aight," he said as we got on the elevator. Once the elevator stopped, we walked out of the building to his car. He opened my door and I got inside before he put our bags in the back seat.

He got in the drivers side and we went and got food from dunkin before heading on the 7 hour drive. I took my cover and put it over me before watching my show.

"So we staying for 2 days right?" I asked and he nodded. "Yea mama," he said.
————————————————————————
*6 hours later; 5:28 Pm
We had finally got to the hotel in Chicago we were staying at and I was really tired. Von checked us in and we were given the key cards to our room making us grab our bags and go to the elevator.

He clicked 14 and the doors closed. Once we reached our floor, we got off and went straight to our room. He scanned the key card and we walked in. It was real nice too and had a great view.

I laid down in the bed and before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep.

*1 hour later
I woke up seeing Dayvon at the end of bed with my legs on his lap as he watched a movie on netflix. I sat up and he turned to me. I yawned and he pulled me against his chest rubbing my back.