Chapter 6: At the Canteen

Gol was still lying in his back on the floor but he's now in his normal form.

----

Did it work?

Did I win?

---

Capitan Diego drew near to Gol and tapped him, "Hey are you alright?!"

I breathed deeply and fast, which is the effect of using my ability with that great force. To use our ability requires our energy force, thus the usage of our ability was limited. Suddenly I felt worried about Gol's condition, maybe I killed him...

I was relieved when I saw Gol's right hand moved and touched his head.

I drew slowly to them.

Gol shook his head and winced."Oh! It hurts! I didn't see that coming. Uh!" Gol said and he raised his upper body that made him sat.

"It was a great move.. Next time I will crush you for real.." he beamed as he speak.

As he attempted to stand, I give him a hand and helped him stand. "It's good to hear that. hehehe, I will knock you again if that's the case..." I responded and smiled."

Wow! It was a great fight. Good job Gideon! What you did was great, you know. You think like a Uno. You don't let yourself be intimidated by Gol's size and strength but rather you sought way and you did. Hahaha... Good job! ," he complimented and he tapped me.

"Thank you Capitan! A man like me, who will become a Hero Mayor, must act and think like that. Hehehe. " I responded.

"You want to be a Hero Mayor, it's a very tough road, you know!!!"

"And for you Gol, you lost because you depended in your strength alone and you are hot tempered. Conquer that and I'm sure you will be a great asset in the Army. Did you understand me? You can do that, you know," he said to Gol and tapped him also.

"Yes Capitan..." he answered humbly, "I will do my best," he added.

"That's the spirit! You know!" he replied with full of energy putting his right fist on his chest.

"By the way, how did you figure it out?" He asked me.

I put my fists to my hips and raised my chest a little, "I just remember what Gol had said that when he transform his strength will be triple but his speed will not change. I just need to slow him down then I can prepare my special attack,, hehehe, it's no big deal for a Hero Mayor, hehehe," I explained proudly.

"That was great! As I read your records I discovered that they label you as Tres Hero because for them your power was just weak support power... But what I see now is different, it was cool you know"

"I trained every day to harness my ability and become stronger! I believe I can, I just need to do my best and have faith!" I replied.

"Hahaha! I see it, with that attitude, I bet you will!"

"Thanks Capitan! And I can see it clearly now cause you are our mentor, I'm sure I can learn a lot from the Weapon Master!"

Capitan Diego is the strongest Capitan in their batch and the famous 'Weapon Master'. He can equip weapons and he mastered it all and due to that he became the head weapon trainer, he even trains a Uno. He's very approachable person he always wear his smile. Every time he laughs he habitually brush his long dark blue hair, which run down to his nose but still his friendly purple eyes can be seen.

"You always flatter me, you know. Hahaha!" He commented robbing his head.

"Speaking of which, why chose a staff? In fighting monsters, the most effective weapons are the bladed one," he added.