Chapter 1: What's wrong!

Chapa POV,
My powers have been... very weird lately, like I haven't been able to control it. Also, I feel this weird feeling in my stomach when I'm around bose... I don't like but... it kinda feels good in a weird way. Maybe it's nothing.
Bose: Chapa earth to chapa hello.
Chapa: Oh yeah, what's up.
Bose: You okay? You've been shoneing out lately.
Chapa: Yeah, I'm just thinking about life, that's all... by the way, where is everybody.
Bose: There was an emergency, so they left, but what about is making you think so hard?
Chapa: ( looks up at bose and stares for a second) in her mind. " dangit, why in he so cute, staring for too long  get your head in the game girl," Oh um, it's about stuff that you don't need to worry about, but I was that shond out that I didn't hear it.
Bose: I mean, if you don't want to talk about its fine, but yeah , you were just so caught in thought, I guess.
Chapa: And why didn't you go with them?
Bose: Because I was worried about you. ( Places his hand on hers)
Why is my heart beating so fast it feels like I just ran a mile? Why is he staring at me like that. ( chapa pulled away)
Chapa: Umm, you know I'm hungry. Are you? Do you want to go to Nacho Ball down the street?
Bose: Sure, I'm hungry too.

Bose and chapa went to the Nacho ball and, of course, argued about who was paying but ended up splitting it at the end, paid, and then left.