"And what will you tell her?" I asked, my most innocent look masking my face. "That you saw two college students kissing?" It felt great to officially call ourselves college students. Wow, we'd actually achieved it and accomplished goals.

"You're in college?" The kid asked wide eyed. "Then it's ok. Mom says your not allowed to kiss until college." The boy said, his voice calming down a bit, toning down his disgust, "But don't kiss in front of me. Your ruining my holy eyes." I smiled brightly as I felt Noah shake from laughter beside me.

"Ok kid, you have a nice day." Noah's bright smile shined in amusement.

♡♡♡

After three hours of sitting in that boring airplane, my legs felt like they couldn't move a single centimeter. I just wanted to lay down and sleep for the rest of my life. I guess this is what jet lag feels like.

We stepped out into the giant airport of Los Angeles. We were going to spend this weekend exploring the cities around the schools. Unfortunately we didn't both end up going to Stanford but he went to UCLA for their medical program. It was so cute that he wanted to be a doctor and I must admit he'd be a great one since he's so good at saving people's lives. I smiled inwardly. Our inside jokes, our history, everything was just right and perfect.

He linked our hands together. I don't think I'm ever going to get over the way my heart rate accelerates when he's around and how my breath stops when his eyes land on me and how the butterflies in my belly explode when he touches me.

I love him. That's all there is to it. And not that kind of love I had with Christian, he was my first everythin in a time in which I hadn't known any better.

I was never truly happy with Christian, everything in his presence seemed to turn to drama. He was not meant for me. Nor for Eleanor, she deserves better. But I'm in no place to judge.

Noah and I walked hand in hand and grabbed our suitcases. I had left my parents this morning, my mom in tears.

I recall one phrase she'd told me that I'd deeply regard forever. Good luck my sweetheart, Aw Bill, I can't believe our little Pure is all grown up and going to college.

I looked around at the plain white walls of the crowded airport. Families collecting their bags in order to prepare to leave. Giant smiles on their faces. Things were official. My acceptance to Stanford and moving to California with Noah felt so unreal, too good to be true that I felt as though I were in a daze.

Noah grabbed our suitcases and carried them outside with me. I held tightly onto his arm as a new change felt like it was coming in my life. The bright lights if the outside world indicated that this was real. This was not a dream. I really was going to spend the next four years and hopefully longer with the love of my life.

I smiled at the thought as I looked up at Noah's chiseled jaw. It was as though god had sculpted him specifically and taken extra time till perfection. My eyes met with a group of girls stating at me, a tinge of pain stung my heart as jealousy arose. There was no need to be jealous, he loves me and I love him. Jealousy is only there without trust. And I trust Noah with my life.

He placed the suitcases on the ground and called for as taxi, placing his arms around my waist as round hugging me from hmbehind, kissing the roof of my head as we stood there.
Tingles burst through me. Would these feelings ever go away?

I smiled widely as I looked up into his gray eyes and he spun me around in the airport as people began watching.

The taxi parked in front of us, just as our lips were about to touch. I smiled, a look of regret that the taxi was here was both on our minds.