Week 1 pt 2. Now hush little baby don't you cry, everything's gonna be alright.

_Saturday part 2:_

Blitzø blinks awake slowly, feeling more relaxed than he has in a while.

He slowly got himself up and looked around for Fizz. Blitzø was under the covers of Fizz and Ozzie's bed, but Fizz was nowhere to be seen.

He didn't really want to move, but he also felt like it was rude to stay in bed, especially when he's sure Fizz had plans for today.

He got out of the bed and walked downstairs. “Fizz?” Blitzø calls. But there's no answer.

So, Blitzø walks downstairs to try and find him.

He heard some noise, so he followed it until he reached the kitchen. “Fizz?” He asks.

Suddenly Fizz looked over at Blitzø and stopped whatever it was he was doing. “Oh hey, you're up!” He says happily.

“Yeah.” Blitzø rubbed his arm anxiously.

“I'm making lunch!” Fizz says proudly. “Are you hungry?”

“Since when can you cook?” Blitzø asks.

“I can't cook, but I can put chicken nuggets in the microwave.” Fizz defends.

“You sure? You've burnt water before.” Blitzø says.

“Fire is hard!” Fizz argues.

“But it was for lemonade, no stove should have been involved.” Blitzø says.

“I didn't use a stove.” Fizz explains.

Blitzø facepalms. “Seriously, how did you manage that?”

“To be honest, I don’t really know.” Fizz says. “How did you sleep by the way?” He asks, changing the subject.

“Fine,” he says shrugging.

“I really should’ve given you a tour of the place before leaving you alone. After lunch I'll be sure to do that.” Fizz says.

“Yeah…no problem.” Blitzø says. The place was rather huge, even if it was only their second home. Fizz and Asmodeus got a second place for days off so he and Fizz could have more privacy, which made sense, especially when their relationship was a secret.

The microwave dings and the food is ready.

makes Blitzø's plate with chicken nuggets, some baby carrots, and pretzels and gives it to him. “There ya-go.”

“Thanks.” Blitzø says. Fizz is getting better, the chicken nuggets aren't overdone, and nothing else is burnt. Asmodeus must have been a good influence on him.

Fizz then hands Blitzø a cup with a lid, it wasn’t a sippy cup exactly, it was just a normal cup with a child lid and no straw. He also gave Blitzø a plastic plate and plastic cutlery, but at least Fizz’s plate had the same food and the same amount.

For a moment, Blitzø had kinda forgotten what Fizz and him were even doing. “Hey, Fizz?” He asks.

“Yeah?” Fizz answers.

“Why exactly are we doing this?” Blitzø asks.

Fizz knew what Blitzø was asking, but he wanted to encourage Blitzø to use his words and actually say what he means, also Blitzø needs to acknowledge the actual situation. So, he asks: “Doing what?”

Blitzø rolls his eyes. “The…re- uh repression thing?”

“It's regression, kiddo.” Fizz says, booping Blitzø's nose.

“Yeah, that. Why the kid stuff?” Blitzø asks.

“Well, it's meant to make you feel smaller, so you'll feel more safe, but also more vulnerable.”