14; you burn with us.

The hovercraft began to land in District Eight, "This has gotta be fast. In and out," Boggs tells them all just as the wheels touch the ground. They all step off and crouch as the hovercraft flies off again. "Move out!"

They all follow behind Boggs, weapons in hand as they approach someone.

"You're alive then. We weren't sure," they tell Katniss, "Katniss, Commander Paylor, District Eight. Katniss has been recovering, but she insisted on coming out and seein' some of your wounded," Boggs tells the Commander. "Well, we've got plenty of those," she responds as she leads them inside.

They walk through the hanging curtains and head through a passageway, "We have a mass grave a few blocks west, but, I can't spare the manpower to move them yet," she told them all, talking about the bodies that were covered up and laying all across the ground. "Hospital's past that curtain," she said pointing ahead, "Any hope you can give them, it's worth it. The Capitol's done everything they can to break us,"

Katniss looked around at the lifeless bodies spread along the floor, bugs crawling and buzzing around them, she was taken back a little by it all. "Aren't you worried about having all your wounded in one place?" Gale asked the commander, "I think it's better than leaving them to die," Paylor responded to him, "That's not what I mean't," "Well, that's my only other option. You can come up with another, I'm all ears," she said as they reached the next curtain, "It's right through here," she said pointing.

She pulled the curtain to the side, revealing hundreds of people gathered in that room, all injured in some way, shape or form. Katniss looked around, taking a few deep breaths as she watched them all talking amongst themselves. "Don't film me in there. I can't help them," Katniss told Cressida as she shook her head, "Just let them see your face," "Huh?" she said before nodding.

Katniss took some more steps further into the room, gaining the people's attention more and more as she walked further. Cressida signalled to the rest before they followed in behind her, spreading out at the curtain as they watched from a distance.

Everyone stood, looking at Katniss as she had made her way into the middle of the room. "Katniss Everdeen?" A girl asked, Katniss turned and looked at her, "What are you doing here?" she asked again.

"I came to see you,"

"What about the baby?" Another person asked, Katniss having completely forgotten about everything Peeta had said before to try and stop the games. The non existent wedding and baby. "I lost it,"

"Are you fighting, Katniss? You here to fight with us?" A boy asked her, "I am. I will,"

He kissed three of his fingers before lifting them slightly above his head, soon the rest copied him, doing the exact same thing. Cressida whispered something to the camera men as they recorded this moment. Making sure everyone will witness the Mockingjay giving herself up to help the others, to give them more hope.

They all left the hospital soon afterwards, heading back to the hovercraft

They all left the hospital soon afterwards, heading back to the hovercraft. "Your mom's gonna be proud of you when she sees the footage. Will this play in the districts?" Gale asks Cressida, "It'll be tattooed on their eyes," she responds with a smile.

There was a beeping sound that caught their attention, "There's a problem," Boggs said stopping them. "What kinda problem?" Gale asked him, "Incoming bombers from the north. We need to find cover now," he told them all, "There's a bunker in there," Paylor told them before rushing them inside as sirens started wailing.

They began to run towards it, "Straight ahead and down the stairs," she told them. Katniss stopped as she heard machine guns firing, turning and running off in another direction.

"Katniss!" Naomi yelled to her, "Katniss!" Gale yelled before running behind her to try stop her, "Everdeen! Everdeen!" Boggs screamed, them all running after her now. "Gale, back away from the wall!" Boggs yelled to him just as a hovercraft dropped a bomb, Gale pulled Katniss away just in time, covering her to make sure she didn't get hurt.

He eventually helped her stand again, Naomi stood in shock. "You okay?" Boggs asked the two of them as he walked over, suddenly hearing a rumbling sound. "Move!" Naomi and Boggs screamed to them as they watched a tower come crashing down into the building. Her and Gale managing to move and get out just in time.

They could hear bombs going off in the distance, finally finding a way out of the building only to find everything on fire around them. Soon Gale and Katniss appeared out of the side of the building, finding the rest. "Help them!" Katniss screamed, watching as the Hospital slowly crumbled apart from the bombs and fire spreading. "Help them! Get them out!" She said as she ran towards it, Gale grabbed her and stopped her from going any closer. Naomi grabbed her shoulder, "It's too late,"

Katniss breathed deeply, thinking about those poor innocent people inside she had just seen minutes before. The Capitol was doing it on purpose, because of her.

"Katniss? Katniss, can you tell everyone what you're seeing right now?" Cressida asked her, she slowly turned around to face her. "Katniss, what do you wanna say?" Cressida was pointing towards Pollux who had the cameras on her, signalling for her to talk into the camera.

"I want the rebels to know that I'm alive. That I'm in District Eight where the Capitol just bombed a hospital filled with unarmed men, women and children. And there will be no survivors,"

Everyone looked horrified as they watched it ablaze, Katniss' anger had been bubbling up and had finally been let free. "If you think for one second that the Capitol will ever treat us fairly you are lying to yourselves! Because we know who they are and what they do. This is what they do!" She shouted as she pointed behind her to the fire around her, "And we must fight back,"

She turned herself around, looking to the camera behind her.

"I have a message for President Snow. You can torture us and bomb us and burn our districts to the ground. But do you see that?" She said pointing towards the Hospital, "Fire is catching. And if we burn, you burn with us!" She screamed her last words to the camera, looking around some more in disbelief as she crouched down and sat on her knees.

Tears streaming down her face. Everything was so fucked.