•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 -part 2 ୨୧•❣•

Start from the beginning

"Wait...what just happened in there?!!!" Noémie was having trouble breathing.

He just squinted at her, unsure what to make of it. What made him do that? It wasn't even a real kiss...just a close-mouth peck...but the raging desire drove him almost to the brink of insanity.

Mr. Jung shrugged, "I'm sorry..." he wiped his face tiredly.

"You...you kissed me. Why?" Noémie seemed bewildered but she demanded an answer. What made him do it?

As nervous tremors ran up Mr. Jung's spine, he slid his dark damp hair backward with his long, slender fingers. He could only stare helplessly into her flushed, utterly confused face.

He was as perplexed just as she was. She drove him insane, and then she pulled the stunt in front of his peers a few minutes ago, but he couldn't explain his sudden desire to pull her into his arms and kiss her. Noémie was like a seductive sorcerer luring him into a web. In that vulnerable moment, he was undeniably attracted to her. He wanted her unashamedly.

"Ms. Seo...I apologize. It just happened. It was nothing, OK!!!---just forget it happened." He turns around agitated, his back to hers, and leans against his office desk, his arms outstretched. Noémie pursed her lips tighter as she rushed up to him, pulling his arm with meaning so he could face her. She needed an answer immediately! Right now!

Her breath was uneven as she stared at him, deep into his conflicted eyes with an undefined emotion that flashed through them. He sighed deeply as he turned to face her, feeling a little vulnerable.

"No!! Don't you flippen tell me it was nothing...you don't kiss someone and then claim it was NOTHING!" She hissed quietly. Her eyes were teary from the emotions that were coursing through her.

Mr. Jung raises his head and closes his eyes briefly as he stares at her with determination. "Yes, you are right...it was not insignificant...it wasn't nothing. I desired to kiss you...I want you- " His face was edged with a pained expression.

"W...what?" she exclaimed in astonishment. As she just stared up, it was as if her mind became blank.

Noémie then heard him let out a strangled groan, his gaze heated on her, "The hell with it!---" and then his arms suddenly wrapped around her small waist, pulling her tightly against his frame.

Noémies' breath hitched as she felt a rush of desperation overtake her as he pulled her head backward and kissed her tenderly at first, giving her a chance to pull away, but she didn't, deep down she wanted him as much as he wanted her and with that indicating that she wasn't not immune. Ji-seok  swiftly intensifies the kiss, causing her to cling to him. His insistent mouth begged her to let him in, sending deep shudders down her spine and evoking sensations she'd had never known she were capable of feeling.

Their feverish mouths were dancing like a melodic symphony. His trembling fingers were entangled in her now loosened hair from the tight bun, which cascaded like a luscious black silk curtain way down at her back. Their tongues were like a battle, fighting back and forth as she stood there kissing him back with all the yearning and secret desire she had inside of her. Her hands were unashamed with renewed liberty found their way inside his shirt feverishly stroking his toned, back muscles.

Panting and breathing deeply, her heartbeat in perfect sync as he remained standing, his hot hands caressing her thighs and at that crucial moment, with their open mouths still vigorously locked in passion,her arms slowly encircling his neck firmly. His feverish hands scoop her up by her toned thighs, lifting her up and gently placing her on his desk. His chiselled body was perfectly positioned between her thighs. The air was filled with excitement, awe, and...a hint of fear as they both realized in that crucial stage that the thick line had just become blurred as they...crossed the line...

...succumbing to temptation.

A/n Another update for my stans. Ji-seok and Noemie crossed the line.

Thank you for your time. Please vote and share your thoughts. A shout-out to all the avid readers as well as the shadow readers. I appreciate you all.

1. Do you believe Noèmie and Ji-seok chemistry is genuine?

2. Do you think they're starting to fall in love, or was it just physical attraction?

3. Do you believe Mr. Jung will forget Jessica?

4. Will Noèmie be able to go on with her life after the encounter with Mr. Jung?

 Jung?