Chapter Three - Repentance In Christ

Autopilot, Autopilot, Autopilot, mind and body zobified, braindead, feelings of hollowness and emptiness making my body numb, the only thing i could feel a strong urge and sense to become free, to run away and get back to my son and my wife. Refusing to sign the paperwork, I was locked in a room with two bunkbeds, desk with only paper, pen and a light on it and a bag of soggy sour dry busicuits... and I sat on the chair and passed out, dreaming until the morning of haunted houses and fields of blood, trying to find God and a place of safety, but I kept coming accross the same ugly, malicious man... wearing a suit... and i found a boat, went accross the sea and into the horizen, and i woke up to a nudge, a sensation on my shoulder, i sturred saying Truths name as I awoke, looking up into an Angels face who i called my Guardian Angel, but he corrected me and told me he was Archangel Azriel - God's Servant. Was this True? was i really seeing an Angel? The miricle of it. I bowed down on my knees and he told me not to bow down to him, that I must worship GOD alone. For he told me that he was the Angel of death, life and judgement, and he had been sent by GOD to protect me in the Army and save my life... "The Angel of Death. Well that's Comforting!!" I asked and this pleaded my question, "Am I going to die here?"
Archangel Azriel put his hands on my shoulders and told me that GOD commanded that I live. GOD commanded i have no fear. GOD commanded I followed His Will Always and stayed faithful to the end and I would be rewarded a crown of victory in The Kingdom of GOD. He said Jesus is here with you, he is Praying, GOD is with you.
He wore a black cloak with a white undercloak, and he had on him a sword, a shield, bow and arrow, fire in his hand, a penknife, and something small, round and black in his pocket. In the other pocket he had a small pad of paper and pen. He said that GOD commanded me to write to my wife immediately. I begged to know if Caitlin and Truth were alright and Azriel shed a tear, for he said: "They are safe and well. Caitlin was informed of your being recruited yesterday - she was strong for Truth who spent the night crying in her arms. They need to know that you are safe with God. I will be here always with you, as I am with everybody in the war, for I will fight to save your life, and those who do evil i will take to Hell. I carry out God's will of life and death in accordance to God's Judgement."
"What are we being judged on?"
"Following God's commands, doing only the will of God, staying faithful, and your deeds of right and wrong. GOD judges the innocent and the gulty by thier faith and their deeds."
I couldn't ask the question at all... IF i ever had to kill... but the idea barely crossed my mind for a second. i had a better idea. I also found i couldn't talk about Caitlin, truth or my daughter to be... like an instant trauma, the shock of my abduction had left me unable to speak of the trauma of leaving them alone... Azriel told me that I would find it easier to talk about them if i was speaking of happy things or of Hopeful things... he said God understands, jesus understands and i am, and with that, he dissapeared, reminding me that he was there always.
I asked christopher if he had seen Azriel and he muttered that he'd seen nothing... it was 3am in the morning his time. I asked him if he had witnessed what had happened and he said, "For... I saw everything. I am here. I am listening. I care." he said, "Thank you. I appreciate it. Go back to sleep, Christopher, as you were." and my mind fell silent.
I looked around the room... nobody in here but me... what time was it? Where was I? what was going to happen to me? how did i get free? what would i tell Caitlin? I told GOD to give me the worst they have... I will prove my faith. I asked one more question to jesus, "what is your greatest Prayer?"
i knew the answer. I said it out load, "I am calling on legions upon legions upon legions of God's army of Angels to save your life."
I put my hand to my heart and Jesus pressed down, holding my heart... and then the soldier came into my room. A young man introducing himself as Jimmy. I had less than half an hour to grab my breakfast before training started. Eight hours of running through tracks and obsticle courses... what a dread. I was a fit man but nobody could be expected to do such a thing! I had a better idea - finding the Army legislations, speaking to the general, asking to work under any other title other than a soldier. Then, I could fight for my right to go home to my son. "Somehow, something, anything has got to give one this right." Christopher told me, hearing my thoughts. I nodded and went to grab a bioling hot coffee...