my cute muscular baby -2

Y/n pov;

I'm wake up and see cookie sucking my nipple in her sleep I take my nipple out from her mouth and going to do my morning routine. after that I'm going to make brakefast but I hear someone voice.

"Omg hyung is here now that can I do what if hyung see cookie also in her room he will be angry on me"i said with scared face.

"Y/N I'M GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR"

Other pov;

"Omg I have to hide cookie"y/n said and started to panic before y/n can do anything her hyung come inside.

"Y/n why are you not opening the door I was waiting for you to open the door"y/n's hyung said y/n is just become statue in her place.

"Hyung i was just about to open the door but you already open the door so by the way what are you doing here"y/n with panic voice.

"I'm here because I'm missing my sister also I'm going to stay here for week so I'm going to my room please make something to eat"y/n's hyung said.

"Ok you go I'm making breakfast" y/n said and about to make brakefast. Y/n hyung about to go but before he can go cookie come downstair with glossy eyes. he come to y/n and hug her and said something but y/n hyung can't hear.

"Mommy cookie is scared please don't leave cookie alone"cookie said while huging y/n.

"Cookie I'm here I'm not going to leave you ok don't cry"y/n said and look at her hyung who is looking her with shocked.

hh..hyung his jungkook and cookie his my hyung jimin cookie say hello" Y/n said after braking the hug.

"Hello jungkook I'm jimin y/n's brother " Jimin said and give her hand to handshake but cookie said nothing and hide behind y/n.

"Mommy cookie is scared strwng..wr cookie is scared"cookie said and hold y/n's hand tightly.

"Cookie his not stranger his my hyung his not going to harm you"y/n said and make cookie relax.

"y/n who is he why his with you why his behaving like baby and calling you mommy what is happening can please tell me"jimin said furiously and take y/n to living room.

"Ok hyung i will tell you everything cookie come here I have banana milk"y/n said and cookie come and y/n give her banana milk and on the tv and said"you see the tv I'm coming in some minutes ok"

Cookie nod her head and y/n take her hyung to her room.

"Now tell me everything"jimin said and y/n nod her head and tell her hyung everything but not about Breastfeeding.

"So your saying his little and you make her stay here for what did you like her our love her"jimin ask in Concern.

"Well I don't know if I like him our not but I like her company and I feel safe around her and I can't see him in pain or crying"y/n said with sweet smile.

"when you feel in love with someone and it's a person whom you don't know after that you will feel safe with him that's mean you like her and if you like her then I'm with you because your happy with him that's what I want"jimin said with smile and hug y/n. after sometime they both come downstair and see cookie is giggling while seeing the tv.

"Cookie you see the tv with hyung after making breakfast I will call you"y/n said and cookie nod with scared face and y/n go to kitchen.

"Hay cookie will be my friend I will give banaana milk I think you like it"jimin ask with hope and cookie nod.

"Yes cookie like nana milky and cookie will be your friend but please don't beat cookie"cookie said with scared face.

"No I will not I will protect you ok no one will beat you"jimin said with smile.