my cute muscular baby

I was sitting in bench tear up but that I see someone coming I became scared and hide myself from that person after sometime I come out to run away from there but someone put hand on my shoulder I'm very scared to turn around but I have to before I can do something I slip into my little space and turn around and see a girl. 

"Hay are you ok what are doing there late at night"the girl ask.

"No please don't beat cookie I will not come here please cookie is sorry"cookie said and cry.

"I'm not going to harm you our beat you and who is cookie"the girl ask.

"me is cookie my name cookie" Cookie said with pout.

"Ok so cookie where is your family and what are you doing here"girl ask.

"cookie have no one cookie is alone"cookie said with tears"

"Ok so what is cookie full name"girl ask.

"Cookie full name is cookie"Cookie said with cute pout on her lips.

"Ok so cookie how old are you"girl ask

"Cookie is four year old"cookie said while show her four finger.

"I thik he is in litte space thank god I know about it"girl whisper to her self.

"and what about-"get cut by cookie.

"First you said your name"cookie ask with pout.

"Ok so my name is y/n nice to meet you"y/n said with sweet smile.

"Y/n-shi you is cute"cookie said with cute smile.

"But your looking dubble cute"y/n said and pull cookie cheeks.

"Yeah don't do it's hurt" cookie and rub her cheeks.

"Ok sorry but now where you are going" Y/n ask.

"Cookie have no place to go"cookie said with sad face.

"If you want you can come with me after you come to your big self you can go where you want but if you don't want it's ok"y/n said.

Cookie think for sometime and said. "ok cookie will come with you"

"So let's go my home is near here we can walk" Y/n said and make her stand up.

Both started to walk after sometime they come to y/n house and y/n make cookie sit in couch and also sit there and said.