Hana (pouts slightly): "But what about their happiness, Chizu-chan? Don't they deserve that too?"

Chizuru (sighs dramatically): "Happiness? In this dog-eat-dog world, Hana-chan? Sometimes, a little healthy competition is what keeps the fire burning. Besides, who knows, maybe they secretly thrive on this whole thing."

Hana (shakes her head, a small smile playing on her lips): "I still think a little nudge in the right direction wouldn't hurt. A friendly conversation, maybe even a strategically placed... 'accidental' bump during a photo session?"

Chizuru bursts out laughing, the sound echoing in the quiet corner.

Chizuru (wiping a mock tear): "Oh, Hana-chan, you and your matchmaking schemes! Though, I have to admit, the image of Ohtani and Fujinami tumbling over each other is rather amusing..."

Hana (blushes): "I-It's not about that! Just a little... encouragement towards a positive outcome."

Chizuru leans in, a conspiratorial glint in her eyes.

Chizuru (in a hushed tone): "Alright, alright. Maybe we can brainstorm a few 'accidental' scenarios. But remember, Hana-chan, even the best-laid plans can go hilariously awry. Just be prepared for some collateral damage... and maybe a lifetime supply of tissues for this 'clingy crybaby'."

Hana giggles, a spark of determination replacing her usual shyness.

Hana: "Leave that to me, Chizu-chan. Operation: Accidental Reconciliation is a go!"

The mischievous glint in Chizuru's eyes mirrored the fairy lights strung across the venue. Hana, ever the optimist, was already conjuring up elaborate scenarios for a "chance encounter" between Ohtani and Fujinami.

Just then, a tidal wave of vibrant energy swept past them. The unmistakable presence of the nine members of TWICE, many faces of the East Asian Pop Culture following, as their laughter and excited chatter filling the air, momentarily pushed the Ohtani-Fujinami drama out of focus.

Hana, usually reserved to a fault, found herself blurting out, "Oh my god, it's TWICE!" then pinching a random tall woman, none other than the enigmatic WNBA Sixth Woman of the Year Mamiko Tanaka, widely known as Mrs. Ohtani.

Chizuru, ever the pragmatist, simply offered a curt nod of acknowledgement from Mrs. Ohtani. However, as the girl group approached, a peculiar detail snagged on Chizuru's sharp mind.

"Wait a minute," she murmured, brow furrowing slightly. "Didn't Jeongyeon-ssi mention something about the Padres' top dogs picking up TWICE members?"

Hana, ever the hopeless romantic, gasped dramatically. "No biggie, I mean........wasn't Mina rumored to be seeing that same gridiron player......the Bosa guy?"

Their gazes locked, a bewildered confusion mirrored in each other's eyes. How, in the world, did they both possess such intimate knowledge about the TWICE members' love lives?

Just then, the ever-bubbly-yet-reserved Dahyun, spotting Chizuru and Hana, detached herself from the group and skipped towards them.

"Chizuru-san! Hana-chan! How lovely to see you both here!" she chirped, her smile radiating infectious energy.

Caught off guard, Chizuru stammered, "D-Dahyun-ssi, hello! Thank you."

Hana, ever the picture of composure (though her cheeks held a faint blush), managed a small smile. "Hello, Dahyun-ssi."