"I'm going to see where that annoying Mii went-" Sheik's answer was cut off as a bright pillar of light appeared in the sky for a moment, the same one that appears whenever a participant in the Tournaments is defeated.

"FUCK!" Sheik's eyes twitched again as she turned her head back to the bench, seeing the Mii Swordfighter lying on his back on the cobbled pavement, Cursing up a storm as he picked himself up and ran down a different path.

"???##!?" Agent 4 asked with widened eyes, Sheik nodding tiredly as the two girls of the group turned back to where they just came from.

"I think he tried to off himself, yes," Sheik said, receiving a look of horror from the Inkling.

"Don't look at me like that, The Mii is not going to die, He's just being dramatic," Sheik rolled her eyes as another pillar of light loudly announced his defeat.

Only for Forest River to once again fall onto the pavement in front of the bench, Mario and Kirby looking at him in worry as he stood up and ran off again.

"See, Nothing for you to worry." Sheik felt glee seeing the frustrated face of the Mii Swordfighter as he was brought back after another death.

That should teach him not to punch her in the face.

......................

"This isn't working..." I mumbled to myself after once drowning in the nearest river, only to fall onto the pavement next to the Short Italian Man and the Pink Blob from another Universe.

"Poyo," The blob said as he walked over to stand on my stomach, his tiny eyes glaring at me as I lay on the ground.

"What?" I asked the Pink ball.

"He wants you to stop hurting yourself," Mario translated.

I stared into the eyes of Kirby, And I sighed.

"Fine, I'll stop. This isn't going anywhere anyhow, So, What's the plan? What am I supposed to do?" I asked as I stood up, Kirby flapping his tiny arms as he flew back to the bench.

"That's it?" Mario asked, "You tried to end yourself almost ten times-a now and now you're chill?"

"Yep," I popped the P.

"Wow..." Mario shook his head before he resumed talking, "We are-a traveling the world of light in order to free the Spirits that-a Galeem imprisoned,"

"I see," I nodded my head in understanding, knowing full well I didn't understand anything he was talking about.

Mario then spun a tale about how some magic entity of light turned everyone into evil versions of themselves and threw them around the world, forcing him and the rest to travel around freeing them from his evil control or something.

"So what you're saying is that none of these houses are real, they're all here for decorations because this Galom fellow stitched this world like some sort of blanket by using parts from several worlds together, is that right?" I asked as I pointed to the door of the nearest building.

"Galeem, and yes-a pretty much," Mario nodded.

"I see," I said as I stood up and walked to the door of the nearest building.

And kicked it open.

"What are you doing?!" Mario exclaimed as he grabbed his head in shock.

"Poyo!" Kirby cried out as he pointed his small pink nubs at me.

"What? Nobody lives here, What's the problem?" I asked as I stepped into the building and started opening drawers.

"You- You just broke into somebody's house, You can't-a do that!" Mario yelled as he jumped over the bench and walked after me into the House.

"Poyo!" Kirby said as he too followed us into the empty house.

...................

Ten Minutes Later we walked out with a few bags of snacks for the road and three large bottles of soda.

"You know Forest, Maybe you are right, Nobody lives in these houses, and we do get hungry someti-" Mario was cut off by Sheik scoffing at him.

"Don't support him, He's being an Idiot," I rolled my eyes as he said that.

"Well, At least we have a steady source of food now," I said, holding the large grocery bag of food up with one hand, It was surprisingly light.

"Breaking into houses and stealing from the fridge isn't a steady source of food," Sheik said like the boring loser he was.

Asshole.

"Yeah well... Shut up." What a wonderful comeback by yours truly.

Sheik simply rolled his eyes at me.

"Anyhow, Now that we have some food, let us get back on track!" Mario said with a cheer as he, Kirby and Agent 4 started walking down the street, looking for the next Spirit to free.

"I'll be keeping my eye on you," Sheik said in what I could only assume to be a threat as he walked past me and joined the group.

"...Asshole," I whispered as I followed after them, bringing up the rear of our little group as we made our way in search of more spirits to free from Galam or whatever his name was.