ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ - sʜɪsʜɪᴏ ᴛsᴜᴋᴀsᴀ

༄𖧷༄

"So, who are we gonna revive first?" Taiju brought up the question rather quickly after the took a little break from the breakthrough discovery.

"We're going to wake up everyone eventually. Although it eould suck if we woke up a murderer right off the bat." Senku chuckled.

"I see." Taiju understood, but he looked down

"If we do, I'll definitely offer your head for my survival." Shiori hummed.

"You..." Senku pinched her cheek.

"What?Just think of it as a noble sacrifice to keep your sister safe." She pouted as she held her cheek.

"Like that'll ever happen." He scoffed. "Anyway, I don't feel lime choosing who we waked up. Taiju, it's your choice."

Taiju looked surprised as Senku pointed at him, he looked towards Shiori who judt gave him a nod and let him know that she is fine with Senku's decision.

"Thanks you guys." He smiled. "My answer is obvious." He affirmed an answer they already knew.

Some time later they got everything ready and made their way to the Camphor tree that held Yuzuriha.

Curiously Yuki popped out of Shiori's hair and scurried down her body and up to the roots of the tree and she looked at Yuzuriha and then back to Shiori with a curious gaze in her eyes

"Yuki, meet Yuzuriha. She's my best friend." Shiori introduced. Yuku squeaked in offense and glared at Yuzuriha's petrified form and growled in challenge.

"Now, now Yuki I can have more than one bestie." Shiori picked her up and placed her on top of her head.

"Hmp!" Yuki huffed turning away as she shuffled back into Shiori's hair. "Goodness." She sighed, but secretly loved her sassy little buddy.