Aurora's voice slowly fades and sighs.
Knockout then started to clap his hands together slowly making aurora jump, "What the-" aurora said but quickly noticed megatron and knockout, "How long were you two standing there?" aurora asks slightly embarrassed, "Long enough." megatron exclaims as he walks over to aurora.
Aurora decides to stand up from her couch and stands in front of megatron, "So you guys need me for something or what?" aurora asks while crossing her arms, knockout then walks over to them, "Actually we just wanted to know where you heard that song from?" knockout asks, aurora sighs, "My father sang the song to me when i was a child... He would sing it to me when i was scared or frustrated." aurora explains, knockout gave a slight surprised look but megatron gave a slight guilty look.
Knockout then kneels down to eye level to aurora, "What else did your parents do?" knockout asks, aurora gave a raised eye brow, "Why do you guys wanna know about my parents all of a sudden?" aurora asks, knockout shrugs, "Because they sound like a good and special family." knockout exclaims, aurora sighs, "They were good and special to me." aurora exclaims as she looks away.
Megatron then noticed how aurora was now hurting even more then before, he then decides to lend a hand towards aurora, "Perhaps we should get your mind off of things for a little while." megatron suggests, knockout stands up and nods, "I agree" knockout agrees, aurora looks back at them and noticed megatrons hand, she decides to crawl onto his hand and stand.
Megatron gently lifts her up to his shoulder to which aurora hops off and lands and decide to sit down.

Megatron and knockout then leaves the room with aurora on megatrons shoulder.

-Time skip-

"When we stormed the icon hall of records in the waning days of the war for cybertron, we acquired highly classified files, files written with autobot codes, which we have been unable to decipher." megatron exclaims as he continues to walk, "Autobot codes which the icon archivist orion pax should have no trouble cracking" knockout exclaims, aurora then looks over at the door where orion is kept in and noticed no guards, she then looks back at megatron and knockout, "Considering what's at stake shouldn't we beef up the security around here?" knockout asks, aurora nods in agreement, "I agree, if there is any chance for the autobots to look for him, he needs to be secured so no autobots can get anywhere near him." aurora stated, "Knockout, aurora, I believe that orion will perform most effectively if he does not feel threatened or confined in any way. However it is no coincidence that orion's workstation is located in direct proximity to the energon storage vault." megatron exclaims, "Which is under constant surveillance." knockout exclaims, aurora gave a slight chuckle, "Well played." aurora exclaims, megatron then gives a slight grin.

aurora then thought about something, "Lord megatron, i believe i should go before orion see's me." aurora said as she fly's off of his shoulder, megatron and knockout raised a eye brow, "And why is that?" megatron asks, aurora then turns to him, "Well, i was thinking about spying on the autobot's to gather more information, and to give us an advantage to the decepticon cause." aurora explains, megatron and knockout gave a slight surprised look but then was thinking.
"I mean, it does sound like a pretty good idea, my liege." knockout exclaims, megatron hummed to himself, "Indeed." megatron said and then looks back at aurora, "Grab the things you need, and be sure to report everything you know about the autobots to soundwave." megatron said, aurora nods and gave a slight bow to show respect.
She then flies off to be prepared.

Knockout then looks up at megatron and noticed how his eyes were filled with worry, guilt, and concern for aurora.
Knockout then clears his throat to get megatron's attention, megatron then looks down at knockout, "My liege, i can see how your feeling for aurora, perhaps you should-" knockout said but was cut off, "Shut your mouth, knockout! I do not care, go back to the med bay." megatron ordered, knockout nods and left without another word.
Megatron gave a quiet sigh and decide to head into orion's workstation.

-Meanwhile-

Aurora was busy packing and gathering the things she need.
That is until she heard a knock, "Come in." aurora said as she continues to pack, the door opens and breakdown walks in, "Hey aurora i-" breakdown was gonna say something but noticed aurora was packing, "What are you doing?" breakdown asks, aurora turns around and noticed breakdown standing in front of her, "Oh, i am just packing because i am gonna be on a mission to spy on the autobots and their human friends." aurora explains, breakdown groans, "I don't like this. What if you get hurt?" breakdown asks, aurora gave a raised eye brow, "You really think that some autobot's can take down a dragon or a wolf that is ten times faster then them? not to mention my fire power?" aurora questioned, breakdown suddenly rubs the back of his neck in slight embarrassment, "If you put it like that-" breakdown said but was interrupted, "Breakdown, i know you and some of the others care about me as much as i do for you guys, but i am willing to take the risk in order for you guys to finally live in peace instead of being in pieces." aurora stated as she flys up to breakdown, breakdown groans in response, aurora then lands on his shoulder, "Don't worry, i'll be okay, plus if things does go wrong you can always say 'i told ya so'." aurora said jokingly, breakdown gave a slight chuckle back, "Okay, okay, but be sure to stay in contact so we can be sure of it." breakdown said.
Aurora nods, "I will don't you worry." aurora exclaims as she nudged her head to breakdown.
Breakdown then lifts his hand and pets her gentle.