05- Shattered Dreams

Start from the beginning

Manyata responds with a sigh.

Manyata: Raghavendra Shergill.

Kajal's eyes widen in shock.

Kajal: (amazed) Tujhe Raghavendra Shergill ke baare mein nahi pata?

Manyata looks at her, puzzled.

Manyata: (surprised) Tujhe pata hai?

Kajal smiles at her innocence.

Kajal: (teasing) Manu meri jaan, Mr. Shergill India ke top businessmen mein se ek hai, aur toh aur, unhe Chandigarh ka king mana jata hai.

Manyata huffs in annoyance.

Manyata: (irritated) Toh main kya karu, ab vo king ho ya bikhari, mujhe iss se kya lena dena hai. Muhje bas pata hai main Rohan ki condition nahi accept karne wali.

Kajal looks at her and says with determination.

Kajal: (resolute) Yeh hui na baat? Mujhe pehle se hi lagta tha ki that poop head teacher slash Hawaldar is too good to be true.

Manyata looks at her, conflicted.

Manyata: (hesitant) Kajal, lekin...

Kajal interrupts, shaking her head.

Kajal: Lekin kya?

Manyata: (softly) Mujhe lagta hai hume Mr. Shergill ko is baare mein batana chahiye.

Kajal: Tauji nahi lagte vo, jo hamari baat itni aasani se maan jaayenge. Aur vaise bhi, vo Chandigarh mein rehte hain, unse milne ke liye appointment lena padta hai.

Manyata looks at her, torn between the desire for justice and the fear of involving herself with more complications.

Manyata:  Okay fine, let's just forget it.

Both friends sigh, realizing the complexity of the situation. Little did Manyata know that her life was soon going to intertwine with more twisted and dangerous individual. With heavy hearts, they retire for the night, unaware of the storm that awaits on the horizon.

The room is dimly lit, and Raghavendra Shergill is seated at a large mahogany desk, engrossed in reading a file. Aniket, the trusted PA, bodyguard, and friend , knocks on the door.

Raghavendra: (deep voice) Come in.

Aniket enters the room, closing the door behind him. Raghavendra looks up from the file, his intense gaze fixating on Aniket.

Aniket: (serious) Boss, our consignment of gold has been delivered, but the consignment of diamonds, that one got into the hands of the police.

Raghavendra leans back in his chair, a slight smirk playing on his lips.

Raghavendra: (sarcastic) Aniket, how many years have you been handling all this?

Aniket: (resolute) Ten years, boss.

Raghavendra: (raising eyebrows) So in these ten years, you haven't learned how to deal with the police if a consignment is caught?

Aniket takes a deep sigh, realizing the gravity of the situation.

Aniket: (reluctant) Boss, that's not the problem.

Raghavendra, now intrigued, leans forward.

Raghavendra: (raised eyebrows) Then what is?

Aniket: (grim) Rohan Srivastav. That bastard somehow got hold of our consignment, and he's not cooperating.

Raghavendra stands up, his demeanor shifting from calm to intense.

Raghavendra: (smirking) Rohan Srivastav, the honest cop?

Aniket nods.

Aniket: Yes, boss. He's the one. The totally corrupt and sly man. And, honestly, I feel there's some personal vendetta he's carrying against you.

Raghavendra: (chuckles) Well, I am the ruler of the business world as well as the underworld. Having personal enemies comes with the territory.

Aniket, accustomed to Raghavendra's world, remains composed.

Aniket: (resolute) What should we do, boss?

Raghavendra: (casually) Nothing. Just wait for the right moment. I'll handle this so-called honest cop myself.

Aniket nods, knowing that when Raghavendra takes matters into his own hands, things are bound to get intense. The room echoes with an air of calculated confidence and an impending storm in the criminal underworld of Chandigarh.

Hello Everyone

Do tell me how is the chapter.

Keep reading

Vote for it

All feedbacks are welcomed here

Thank You🍁❣️🍁