Chapter 1

I got the random idea for this story because I felt like it would be interesting, Id be surprised if it did really well, anyway on to the story

[3rd POV]
"Y/n! Come on! We need to go!" The taller man hissed at them as he dragged them along, carrying both of their bags on his back, full of scrolls of their belongings. "But Oniisan! What about Okasan and Otousan?" The child asked while following their big brother out of the village in the middle of the night, heading down a path they knew all too well. "It's for the best, trust me with this okay?" He flashed a sharp smile at them, receiving one back just as sharp. Together the both of them left Kirigakure, ever turning back again.

Later that night, the male stayed up, watching the surroundings before he quickly grabbed a kuni and threw it towards a tree, glaring over at the figure by it and signaling them to be quiet before allowing them to talk. "I want you to join the Akatsuki." The strange figure with a single red piercing eye spoke. "And what if I don't?" "Kisame Hoshigaki. Left your village due to all of the lies of the world that exists, you want a better place for your little sibling over there. If you come with me you can help me create that." The man spoke once again as he took a step further. "What is the catch and what is your name?" Kisame asked, looking at the man, trying to get a good look at him.

"My name is Madara Uchiha. The only catch is that you are not allowed to bring your siblings with you. You can check on them as much as you want, but you are not allowed to bring them to the hideout until they are older. Take them to someone you trust." The Uchiha spoke as he disappeared, not leaving the conversation up for debate since he knew that the shark like male would join.

The next morning, Kisame and his sibling were walking, on the train of a man that was friends with Kisame while in the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. However, what he didn't expect was to find the man with another boy who was the same age as Y/n. "Zabuza!" They grinned and ran up to the man, hugging him before looking at the boy in front of them "What's your name?" They added, tilting their head and stepping away from Zabuza as he and Kisame talked. "Haku." The young boy spoke, a bit weirded out by the cheerfulness in their voice, but the dull look in their eyes.

"Look. Just do me this favor and keep them with you until I come back to take them in a couple of years, it's a while from now, but I'll be popping in to hang out with all of you periodically. I swear if you loose her, I'm gonna make sure you have hell to pay. I don't care you are the Demon of the Hidden Mist." He threaten, Samehada on his back squirming in agreement. "Yeah yeah I got it. I won't let her out of my sight and if I do, i promise to get her back." He rolled his eyes before looking over at the two kids getting along, they seemed like the complete opposite of each other yet they were still getting along just fine.

"Hey Y/n, I need to go. I have some business to take care of and you'll be staying here with Zabuza while I'm gone." He crouched down to their height, a slight frown on his face about having to leave his sibling, but it was to protect them. "But why can't I go with you? I thought you said we would be staying together after we left.." They got upset, glaring at their older brother, making him sigh and try to redeem himself.

"I know what I said, but I got an opportunity to do some amazing things, I don't want to pull you into that life yet so you will stay here. You have learnt quite a good amount of things from me and the rest you will learn from Zabuza, in a few years I will come back and take you with me." He explained, now fully sitting on the ground, tired of squatting. "You better actually come back for me! And visit me! We can train in between visiting because then you get to see how strong I've gotten!" They spoke highly of themselves and hugged their brother one last time before punching him in the shoulder "You better stay safe." "I could say the same to you."

Kisame stayed with them until the end of three day, everyone was asleep, or so he thought. He looked at his headband and grabbed a kuni, slashing through the symbol before he got up and walked towards the glowing red eye in the distance, knowing it was time to leave. "You better keep your word Zabuza."

----------------------------------------------------------
The first chapter is done, I would like to be informed if you want reader to stay as gender neutral or change to male or female. This is a Gaara x reader story so I don't mind