They also both knew about the blind item, how couldn't they when it's all over the internet. For days that blind item is what the entertainment columnists are talking about. It's trending in every social media available, people are dropping names of different artists with the same body physique as the one in the blind item but the blurred photos can be easily identified as Wik. Thankfully Sol and Chay's faces are heavily blurred out, but they haven't talked about it just yet, or maybe, both of them are waiting for the other to open up the topic.

"P'Kim, are you bringing all your guitars?"

"Chay...."

"Hmm? Phi?"

"Why aren't you asking about the blind item?"

Chay carefully put down one of Kim's guitars that he's about to put in its case. He smiled at his boyfriend before pulling Kim towards a small couch in the studio.

"Do you want to talk about it, Phi?"

"I mean, shouldn't we?"

"Yea, I think we should." Chay nodded.

They stayed silent for a few minutes, just their breathing can be heard in the small room. Chay is holding Kim's hand, playing with the older's fingers before he lets out a deep breath.

"What should we do, P'Kim?" He asked- his voice cracked. From his calm demeanor his heart beat starts racing.

"Do you want me to release a statement?"

"Can we just ignore it? No one's confirming that it's you, they're just speculating."

"We'll do whatever you want, baby."

"Can we just let the issue die down? They'll forget about it eventually, right?"

Kim nodded- when he felt Chay's hand slightly shaking, he held on to them tightly to calm him down. It is visible in Chay's face how scared he is, though he's not making it obvious- Kim can see through him tho.

"We can do that, Angel. Let's do whatever makes you comfortable, okay?"

"I just think... What if they won't stop? What if they get hold of mine or Sol's information? What if they have Sol's photos? What if--"

"Porchay, calm down Angel." After Chay's blabbers he was caged in Kim's arms. The older one rubbing his back and tracing circles to calm him down.

"You know I won't let that happen, right? Once yours or Sol's infos and photos go out in public then I will release a statement and sue those who leak them."

"That would... That might look bad on your--"

"Stop, Angel. You know I don't care about that."

"I'm just...scared"

"I know baby, I am too. We'll work it out together, okay?"

Chay nodded, he stayed in between Kim's arms until the older had to let go of him to get his phone. He remembered the message his cousin sent him.

"Chay, do you want to visit the company with me and Sol?"

The first thing that comes to Chay's mind is Kim's boss screaming on how the issue is ruining the singer's career and the company's image or how the staff would give him and his son nasty looks- Chay shook his head.

"Hmm~ I think my team knows about you and Sol though." Kim's statement earns him a frown from Chay. The younger one is confused, did Kim tell them already?

"Before you think of some inappropriate scenarios in your head, Angel listen to me first." He playfully flicked on Chay's forehead. "When you called me that Sol is  not in school, I panicked. I was about to leave the meeting room when Vegas stopped me, but I screamed at him saying that my son is missing. So.. yea~ my team kinda knows now."