3. MISTERIOUS ENCOUNTER

VOTEEEEE PLEASE FOR NEXT PARTS
COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS 💭

don't be a silent reader 🌺

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yns pov

As the café's doors closed for the night, I waved goodbye to the last of the customers, their smiles filling me with a sense of satisfaction. Cleaning up, I chatted with Mr. Lee, the café owner, who always had a kind word for everyone.

"Good night, Mr. Lee. See you tomorrow!" I said, grabbing my bag and heading out into the evening.

The streets were quiet, the soft glow of streetlights casting shadows as I walked home.

I began my familiar route home, each step carrying me closer to the comfort of my grandmother's embrace.

However, as I turned a corner, a strange impulse tugged at me, urging me to explore an unfamiliar path. The alleyway, bathed in shadows cast by the flickering streetlights, seemed to beckon me with a whispered invitation.

Curiosity mingled with caution as I ventured down the dimly lit passage, the sounds of the city fading into the background. The air grew cooler, tinged with a sense of mystery that quickened my pulse.

With each step, the alleyway seemed to stretch endlessly before me, its twists and turns leading me deeper into the unknown.

Jungkooks pov

As the night draped the city in its mysterious veil, I stood amidst the shadows of the alley, surrounded by my loyal men. Their silent presence, a testament to the authority I wielded in the clandestine world of the mafia, served as a stark contrast to the darkness that enveloped us.

In the dimly lit alley, the air crackled with tension as I confronted a man, his features obscured by the shadows. He trembled under my gaze, a mere pawn in the intricate game of power and deception that defined our existence.

"Who stole our arms?" I demanded, my voice cutting through the stillness like a blade. The question hung in the air, pregnant with the weight of consequences.

Yns pov

Without anyone noticing me, I walked quietly, like I always do. But something strange caught my eye - a bunch of tough-looking guys gathered in the alley. They seemed like gangsters, talking in serious voices.

Feeling scared, I hid behind a wall nearby. The darkness helped me blend in, making me feel safer.

From my hiding spot, I watched as the leader of the group talked to a man who looked really scared. Their conversation sounded important and kind of scary.

As I watched, I felt a mix of fear and excitement. The men looked big and tough, and their presence made the alley feel even darker.

Even though they didn't see me, I couldn't shake off the feeling of danger. I wondered what secrets were being talked about and why I ended up here.

As I peered from my hiding spot, the atmosphere in the alley turned tense. Suddenly, one of the men unleashed a fierce punch, sending his companion sprawling to the ground. A sharp gasp escaped my lips, but I thought it was drowned out by the noise.

Little did I know, one of Jungkook's men had sharp ears. Despite my attempt to stay hidden, my gasp didn't go unnoticed.

Jungkook's man, alerted by the faint sound, leaned over to his teammate and whispered urgently, "Did you hear that? Someone's nearby. I'll go check it out."